Final Part

HIS DEAL

The day when the Jung family chooses their inheritor

 

“Soojung-ah, are you ready ?”, Mom asked me.

“Wait a minute Mom. Okay. I’m ready”, I said.

I came out from the dressing room with my new blue gown that Mom bought me yesterday. It’s a beautiful gown with white pearl on its skirt.

“Soojung-ah, I know you can do it. You’re my wonderful daughter and I trust you. Please be the best inheritor of this family”, Mom said as she hugged me tightly and cried on my shoulder.

“Mom… Don’t cry”, I said.

“Mom’s happy. You too. Must be happy”

“Yeah. Thanks Mom”

Mom let go of her hug and accompany me to where Grandfather is. Grandfather smiled when he saw me. He smiled gladly.

“I’m glad, to have a granddaughter like you. I’m so proud of you”, Grandfather said.

“Thanks, Grandfather”, I said.

“Now, let’s go out and let’s greet the whole world, shall we ?”

“Yes, Grandfather”

My Grandfather and I went out from the room and walked towards the stage with so many people standing at the front.

Grandfather held my hand tightly as the both of us went up to the stage.

As soon as the both of us went up, many people cheered and clap their hands loudly. Most of them were ordinary people while some of them were rich people and the company’s secretary and workers.

I felt so nervous that my hand started to sweat a lot. And my whole body loses its energy after looking at so many people that stood right in front of me.

I closed my eyes for a while and took a deep breath, then let it out.

Today, is the day where I’ll become the true inheritor of the Jung family. And where people will know the real me.

I walked towards the mic and stood right behind there.

“Hello everyone. I’m Jung Soojung from the Jung family”, I said, “Today, is the day I’ll become the Jung’s family inheritor. Also today, I have something I wanted to say. I know some of the people has set their eyes on our fortune, I know it very well. But, let me say this. Money isn’t everything. When I had money, what I had was only fake friends. I have never had a true friend before. Also when I had money, I lost everything precious.

Everyone said that if we have money, it’s enough. That’s wrong. What we need most, is love. Without love, how can we be here ? Without love, there will be no harmonies and happily ever after. It’s important. I wish you all will realize this. I hoped that we can get together the next time we meet again. Because, me too, wanted to have a happy life with everyone.

Today, maybe it’s just for a while but, I’m happy, to see everyone here, smiling. Thank you, and God bless you all”

I finally finished my speech, and bowed to everyone. I’m glad that I finally be able to tell everyone my real thought. I’m happy.

“KRYSTAL !!! LOOK OUT !!!”

I heard someone screamed so suddenly in the middle of the crowd when I was about to walk down from the stage.

Shocked by the scream, I looked at the person with the voice.

As expected, it was Oh Sehun.

Why is he here at this time ?

He ran towards the stage and jumped to the top. He hugged me tightly, while I was still flustered.

“What are you doing ?!”, I said loudly.

The moment I looked in front of me, I saw five gun bullets flying towards Sehun who was still hugging me.

“Hey !!! Let me go !! You’re the one who’s in danger !!”, I screamed.

The bullets keep going closer to him in a fast speed.

I wanted to turn but because of his tight hug I can’t even budge a little.

I tried and tried and tried.

But when I finally know how to move, the bullets have already hit his body.

His hug got loosen and he fell down on the floor, unconscious. Fresh blood went out from the place he was shot.

My feet lost its energy.

I can’t stand steadily and I can only look at his unconscious self right in front of me. My heart hurts. It hurts. I know it didn’t hurt like what he experienced, getting shot five times, but it hurts.

Warm tears started to fall from my eyes.

Ya, Oh Sehun. Wake up, will you ?”, I said as I touch his cheek softly.

“K-Krystal, I-I’m sorry. I fa-failed as your bodyguard. A-And thank you, f-for the sp-speech”, he said.

Sehun started to cry and touches my cheek softly, softly than ever.

“T-Thank you, f-for e-everything”, he said as he smiled painfully.

The moment he finished his sentence, his hand that was touching my cheek softly fell down and there was no sign of him moving even a bit.

I screamed his name and cried on top of his body.

It’s too late.

It’s too late.

It’s too late !!!

Sehun…

I’m sorry.

And thank you.

 

Five months later….

 

“Krystal !!!”, Sulli called me, “Your sis is calling you”

“Sis ? Okay. Can you come with me ?”, I said.

“Sure !!! Let’s go together !!!”

Sulli grabbed my hand and dragged me to where my sister, Jessica has been waiting.

“Soojung-ah ! Aren’t you going to the hospital today ? I’ll tell the teachers and don’t forget to say my greetings to him”, Jessica said.

“Sure. And by the way, your boyfriend’s waiting right behind you with a jealous face”, I said and smirked.

“Hey, Krystal ! It was supposed to be a secret !”, Heechul said.

“You can’t never hide any secrets from the both of us”, Jessica said.

“Oh well, oppa, eonnie, I’ll be going first”, I said as I waved my hand to the both of them and of course, my best friend Sulli.

I dashes towards the hospital and opened the “221” room’s door.

There, I could see the face of the person I liked the most, lying on top of the bed, with his both eyes tightly closed.

It has already been five months since he was unconscious because of the bullets. I didn’t know when he’ll wake up, but I’ll be waiting right beside him when he woke up.

I took a seat beside him and looked at his face clearly. It was as charming as ever.

“Hey, Sehun, I already have a true friend to rely on and my family was no longer in danger. You know, it was because of you. I can be here happily beside you ‘cause you kept supporting me in every time even in the hardest time”, I said.

My hand moved and his hair while my eyes looked at his face closely.

“Sehun-ah. Please wake up. When you wake up, let’s enjoy every food on the school canteen and let’s go on a lots of date, and let’s watch many movies and play golf, and of course, let’s do what you want. So, please wake up”, I said.

I didn’t realize that tears started to fall from my eyes.

I really wished he could wake up right now.

But, I can’t make him wake up. I can only pray and hope he’ll wake up.

Tears started to fall off from my eyes rapidly.

I quickly bend my face down and cried.

“Don’t cry. I’m awake”

I was sure, the moment that voice came out, I can smile happily than ever.

I’m glad I’ve met you. I’m glad I’ve known you. I’m glad I’ve loved you.

It all started with just a simple deal.

His deal was supposed to be forgotten, but because of his feelings for her, he kept it deep inside his heart while waiting and hoping that the girl will met him once again.

---------------------------END----------------------------