Part 4

HIS DEAL

Part 4

“You’re welcome”, he said as he patted my head softly.

 

I opened my eyes and woke up from my dream.

I didn’t know why, but his words just kept ringing inside my head since yesterday. It seemed like his words have infected my dream. But well, it’s not so bad after all.

 

[SEHUN’S POV]

I can’t believe it. Yesterday. Yesterday. Yesterday !

I patted her head !!! With my own hand !!!

I can’t believe what I did yesterday !!!

Sorry Krystal, but my hand moved on its own. Maybe it has life. Of course it does, it’s my hand.

And because of that, my right hand kept shaking, even when I fell asleep.

But, to admit, her hair was pretty silky, and beautiful.

Hehe… We became closer, right ?

I thought about it, and I kept smiling like a kid because of that. I really do like her, even before. And that’s why I kept holding on my face and acted like a girl and smiled crazily when I thought that I finally can become closer to her.  

“Excuse me ?”

“Huh ?”

“You’re Oh Sehun right ?”, a girl said.

I knew this girl. She’s not just a normal girl. She’s one of Krystal’s friend. Who is it again ? Vi-Victor ? Um… Ah. Victoria.

“Yes, I am”, I answered, politely.

“Can you come with me for a second ?”, she asked.

“Um… Sure…?”

And, so well, I followed her.

But, wait a sec. Judging from this kind of situation, IS SHE GOING TO CONFESS TO ME ?!

IS SHE ?

IS SHE ?!!

SHE IS RIGHT ?!

If she was about to confess to me, t-then… then… then… HOW SHOULD I ANSWER HER ?!

Wait… Wait… I think I was too flustered. Don’t worry, I just said all that inside my head, like I was thinking.

And, we arrived at a place. I don’t know this place since I never explored this school well like any other guys. It’s a place, just a place.

Then, it was awkward for a moment. She kept quiet, while I didn’t know what to do.

Frozen.

*TICK**TOCK**TICK**TOCK*

“Um… I have something I wanted to say…”, she finally said.

“What is it ?”, I asked.

Finally, I can move my mouth again.

“I-I…. I like you”, she said.

“What ?”, I asked back.

“I like you, please go out with me”

“Did I hear wrong ?”

“No. I really did like you”

“I-I’m sorry. I… Can’t go out with you”

I glanced at her for a moment. I was scared if she cried right in front of me. What to do ???

“Why ?”, she asked.

I realized her tone changed the time she asked me why. I sensed something bad will happen.

“Why ? Why can’t you go out with me ?”, she asked once again.

“Um… I-I…”

“Is this because of Krystal Jung ?”

Flustered, after hearing her question, I tried to look for reasons to reject her. But the moment I saw her face, I knew that she wasn’t interested in me, she was trying to do a revenge for someone.

“I’m right, right ?”, she said with her evil tone.

“So ?”, I ask.

“Heh, you knew right ? My plan ?”

I only looked at her seriously. This girl is so hateful.

Suddenly, she came closer towards me. This is getting dangerous.

“Hey, you. If you want Krystal to be perfectly fine, you just need to obey my orders. Or, she’ll taste death”, she said and smirked evilly.

“What do you mean ?”, I asked, confused.

“You know her family right ? I… Was one of the people who sets their eyes on the Jung family’s money”

“So you were not her friend from the beginning ?”

“She’s just too clueless. She never knew that I would have betrayed her”

The moment I heard her sentence, I felt like I wanted to beat her very much even though she was a girl.

“She was too hateful, and an easy girl, and she was just-“

“SHUT UP !!!”, I screamed angrily.

I’m sure she was surprised since I too was surprised that I could scream like this just because my want to protect someone.

I gave her a glare and slapped her, just like how she slapped Krystal that day when I glanced the both of them from the window.

“How dare you ! You just slapped a girl !”, she said.

“What about you ? You just make someone suffer in a worse situation than yours !”, I said angrily.

“Wh-what ?”

“You. Let me warn you, if you ever hurt Krystal again, I’ll surely make you taste death”

“Heh… You won’t be able to do that, ‘cause you know, her life has already been targeted by many people, including me. And their hands have already started working”

“What ?”

“That’s why, you can follow my order, or she’ll be shot”

My hands started to sweat, my whole body trembles in fear. What can I do ? I can’t think anymore.

I wanted to reject her but at the same time I wanted to protect Krystal from those people.

I made my choice. Maybe I’ll regret it for years, but as long as she’s happy, I won’t feel guilty.

Krystal, I’m sorry.

 

“What do you want me to do ?”

---------------------------------