{ Chapter 9 }

Fall in love with our lovely spy

 "What?!"Sehun shouted after his hyungs told him about the mafias."Yeah,so we have to stay close with each other."D.O said.All of them are very worried about their safety."We back!"Kristae shout from the entrance."Hyung,you went to a date with Taeyeon noona?!"Kai said widen his eyes."Yah! I don't want to go for a date with her even in million years."Kris said and glare at Taeyeon.Taeyeon roll her eyes and snort."Like I want with you."Taeyeon said."And Kwon Jiyong or G-Dragon is quite swag I see."He said.All of them gasp except Taeyeon and Sehun.

 

 

 "You already saw Jiyong guy!"They shout.Taeyeon just sigh."GOT7 told you guys that also?"All of them nod.'They will gonna get it.'Taeyeon thought."Gyys!!"Taeyeon shout and in a speed of lightning,all of them went down."Wae noona?"JR ask.Taeyeon glare at them."I don't care if you guys told tgem about the Mafias but if it was about my past,I won't let you go."Taeyeon said and drag all of them to a room."Guys,pray for us okay?"Yugyeom whisper to them in a terrified face.All of tyem gulp nod.When they enter a room,they hear nothing.Suddenly..."Aaaah!!" "Noona!!" "Dush! Dush!"Sounds of punching and thuding are echoing in the house.

 

 

 "What is happening in there?"Lay whisper to Xiumin.Xiumin just ignore him.Still shock.When they came out,Taeyeon just look at them coldly and went to her room.While the guys went out of the room like some drunken person."Guys,are you okay?"Suho ask."We are totally not okY.."JB said."What did she do to you guys?"Lay being the curious one asked.They look at him terrifiedly."We don't want to tell you.If we did,we get worser than this."Mark said as he breath heavily.

 

 

 They gulp.What did she do to them till they want to collapes?

 

 

Flashback

 

 

 Taeyeon tied them on the chair and tied their mouth and eyes.'Please,don't do it to us!!'They plead inside their mind.'Eventhough you guys are my bestest friends,I will not let you guys pass.'She thought.Some of them peed in their pants and cried.'But don't worry,I will make it soft.'Taeyeon use telepathy with them.Suddenly,there are 5 Taeyeons and they attack the 5 of them while Taeyeon settle Jackson.They punch them and kick them.So harsh.Suddenly,it stop.

 

 

 They heave a relief sigh.Then,they felt a pain at their brain and mind.It felt like someone was squishing their brain.And it was hurt like heck."Noona!!" "Aaaah!!"They shouted.Suddenly,Taeyeon felt a an urge of pity in her heart.'Okay,I'll stop.But,don't do it again arasseo!'Taeyeon thought and all of them nod.Then Taeyeon let them go.

 

 

End of flashback

 

 

 That's why,some people said,don't mess with extraordinary things.'I swear after this to never mess with Taeyeon noona.'GOT7 thought.