{ Chapter 2 }

Fall in love with our lovely spy

 "Since we will go to a vacation,we hired her as your spy."Mrs Kim said."Why doesn't we just follow you guys?"They bit their lips after hearing Kris's question."Because it will be expensive."Mr Kim said."Okay,no questions.We will get going today."After they pack their clothes they go to the airport leaving Taeyeon and the 12 boys."Can we belive thet you are not our fan?"Suho ask."Who are you guys anyway?"They gasp and look at her shockly."Wow,where do you leave? Under a rock?"Xiumin ask.Sehun open the television and appear their music video 'Wolf'.Taeyeon look at it interested."Wow,you guys are great in dancing and singing."Taeyeon said and smile cutely.

 

 

 They gape."Guys?"D.O is the first one to snap."Yeah why?"Taeyeon rub her nape awkwardly."Nothing.Do you guys want something? I cam help you guys."Baekhyun smirk."We doesn't need your help."Taeyeon glare at him.Suddenly the room turn hot."Yah! Did you guys turn on the heater? It's freaking summer!"Chen said and open his clothes.Taeyeon widen her eyes and close her eyes.Suddenly it turn warm back."Wth? Why does it keep changing?"Then Chen wear back his clothes.Taeyeon sigh in relief.

 

 

 'I should keep calm and don't get angry too much.'Taeyeon then go to her room while the other boys are doing their own stuff."Taeyeon! I want sandwich,can you make it for me?"Tao ask.Taeyeon quickly go to the kitchen and make egg sandwich.She give it to Tao.Tao look at the sandwich and look at her."I want tuna sandwich not egg sandwich!"Tao shout and huff angrily.He then continue playing FIFA with Chanyeol."Just eat it."Taeyeon said softly.Tao glare at her.He than pause the game."How many time should I say? I want tuna sandwich!"He zhout and continue play.

 

 

 Taeyeon glare at him and make their X-BOX broke.Suddsnky their X-BOX explode."Wth happening?!"They shout.Taeyeon smirk.Taeyeon go to the kitchen and eat the sandwich."Taeyeon!"Taeyeon roll her eyes and go to Kai that is currently playing football with Luhan and Xiumin."I want to drink orange juice.Can you make it for me? Thanks!"Even before Taeyeon answer,he leave.Taeyeon make orange juice and give it to Kai.Kai drink it and quickky spit."How does you do this freaking orange juice?! Did you just put water and sugar?!"Kai said angrily and go back playing football.

 

 

 When he kick the ball,Taeyeon change the direction and it hit a woman that is walking on the street."Hey!"She shout."Sorry!"They shout."How did you kick the ball? Did you use your feet or knees?"Taeyeon said with sarcasm and enter the house.Kai just look at her suspiciously.'That incident earlier had never happen.Why does it happen when she came.And today is summer and not windy.'Kai thought.