{Taeyeon's crush}

Fall in love with our lovely spy

 When Taeyeon went home with GOT7,she always daydream about Daehyun.'Who is he? How can they have an adorable friend?'Taeyeon thought and smile."Noona,why are you smiling like an idiot? So weird."Bambam muttered."Nae,usually you are not like this."Jackson said.All of them look at her."Ani,that guy earlier is so cute right?"She said and sigh dreamily.They groan.'Why does it have to be him?'They thought and went to their rooms.Taeyeon read their mind but just ignore it."Yah,where are you guys going?"Taeyeon asked but all of them ignore her.

 

 

 Taeyeon watched some variety show while waiting for EXO."Where are they?It's already 10.00 p.m.."Taeyeon look at the clock and sigh.Suddenly someone barge through the door.Taeyeon saw EXO is wasted."Omo,guys.What did you guys drank? You guys drank Soju? I already told you guys don't drink that freaking thing!"Taeyeon shouted.Sehun smile flirtly to her."Noona,can you company me in my room? I feel lonely~"He said and almost hugged Taeyeon.

 

 

 Taeyeon used her power and make Sehun floated.Taeyeon look at the others.The otherd gasp and point at the floating Sehun."Sehun can fly! He is a bird!"Chanyeol said excitingly and jump happily.The others laugh.Taeyeon groan.Taeyeon let Sehun float there and take pails of hot water.She poured the water on their faces.All of them shriek."Ah,it hurts!"Then Taeyeon poured cold water to them.All of them went unconcious."Noona,what happened?"Sehun asked as he yawn.Ask yourself."She said.Just as she want to went upstair,she stop infront of Sehun.

 

 

 "Sehun-ah.Can I ask you something?"Taeyeon said shyly.Sehun's heart start to beat uncontrobally."Who is your friend that went karaoke with you just earlier today?"Taeyeon played with her fingers.Sehun scoff."Jung Daehyun.Why,you want to flirt with him?"Taeyeon face flushed red."Maybe not."She said and ran to her room.Sehun just glare midair."Oh,I should wake the hyungs and Tao."He said.