{ Hang out with GOT7 }

Fall in love with our lovely spy

 Taeyeon woke up tomorrow morning and do her usual routines.She prepared their breakfast and sat on the couch to watch some shows."Noona,let's go to amusement park."Taeyeon look at JB who was pleading her with puppy eyes.Taeyeon look at the dining table and saw GOT7 are looking at her and then quickly focused on their foods.EXO is not there because they have a sleepover at their friend's mansion."Why? So you guys can dig my secrets and tell them?"Taeyeon asked coldly.JB pouted."Forgive us please.We promise we doesn't do it again."Suddenly all of them kneel infront of Taeyeon and said it in unison.While pouting.

 

 

 Taeyeon put her poker face but then chuckle.All of them look at her shockly."Okay,apologize accepted.But,don't ever do it again except if it was so urgent.Or else I will snap your necks."Taeyeon said that send chill under their spine.They nod quickly like a child."But,I don't want to go to amusement park.It makes me bored.I want to go.....KARAOKE AND SHOPPING!!"Taeyeon said and all of them went to their rooms to change their clothes.They went to a mall and go Karaoke.

 

 

 "Noona,what song do you want to sing?"Yugyeom asked.Taeyeon thought first and smirk secretly."I want you guys to sing first.After you guys sing 2 songs,I will sing."Taeyeon said and all of them agreed.As long as they can heard their noona voice,they willing to do anything.

 

 

EXO's side

 

 

 They are watching television and some are playing games.Chen,Tao,Chanyeol and Luhan are playing their friend's PS4.Suho,Xiumin,Kris,Kai and Daehyun,their friend are watching television.Lay,Sehun,Baekhyun and D.O are playing badminton at the mansion's park.Kai sigh."Hyungs,I'm bored.We should go to arcade or karaoke at some mall."Kai whine to Suho."Nae,it was a very good idea Jongin,it was boredaa heck inside this mansion."Daehyun said and sigh.

 

 

 "Guys,get ready! We'll go to karaoke and release our stress!"Suho shouted and all of them changed clothes.They went to a karaoke place.Coincidentally,it was the same place as Taeyeon and GOT7 went.They sang various of songs."Daedae,can you accompany me to the toilet?"Luhan asked Daehyun.Daehyun just nodded since he so want to went to the toilet.Suddenly,they heard an angelic voice."Whose voice is this?"They muttered.

 

 

 They put their ears against the door and heard an angelic voise.It was smooth and soft but strong at the same time."Her voice is better than mine."Daehyun said.Suddenly,someone open the door and drag them in."Are you stalking me?"Taeyeon asked Luhan.Luhan gasp."Tae-Taeyeon noona."He mutter and gulp."Is this your friend?"She asked and Luhan nodded."Can you guys just leave and enjoy your free times?"Taeyeon said."Arasso."Luhan said annoydd and went out.Daehyun look at Taeyeon and smile."The name Daehyun."He said."Taeyeon."Taeyeon said coldly."I just want to say that your voice is good."Daehyun said shyly and rub his nape.Taeyeon hang her head low to cover her blushing face."Thanks."Sbe whisper.

 

 

 "Well,it is rare that stranger praise me."Taeywon said and rub her nape.Daehyun bow to her and went out.GOT7 just glared at Daehyun.Gladly,they doesn't use their powers.Or else Daehyun will be dead by now.