{ Chapter 6 }

Fall in love with our lovely spy

 Tomorrow morning,Taeyeon wash herself and make breakfast for the others."Guys,come down and Oh Sehun,you better have wash up!"Taeyeon shout.Then she see the 11 boys sat on the chair and eat the breakfast."Where is Sehun?"Taeyeon ask the person nearest to her,Kris."Why do you want to know?"Taeyeon roll her eyes."Just tell me."Kris glare at her."He is..."Someone cut his words."Noona! Let's go I'm all ready."Sehun shout as he put his bag on his shoulder and wear his cap."Good.Guys,don't go anywhere and I will call my friends that came yesterday to take care of you guys."Taeyeon said but someone scoff.

 

 

 "Why should they take care of us? We are old enough to take care ourself."Baekhyun said arrogantly.'I can't believe this.'Taeyeon thought and sigh."It's complicated for me to explain it to you guys.Just follow what I say!"Suddenly someone shout her name."Taeyeon noona!"7 guys went out from the portal."Youngjae-ah! Neo kwaenchana?"Taeyeon ask in concern while holding his shoulders.Youngjae just blush."I'm okay noona."He answer shyly.The other just glare at him.

 

 

 "Noona,you're my girlfriend.You should concern about me only."Sehun pout.All of them gasp and widen their eyes."Mwo?! Girlfriend?!"They shout.Taeeeon closed her ears."Aish chincha,it's only fake.Like I want for real."Taeyeon said."Guys,take care of them okay? If any of you guys get hurt because of them,tell me.I will beat the crap out of them."Taeyeon smile and went out with Sehun.

 

 

 They ride Sehun's Porche and arrive at his school just in 5 minutes."So,when will this act finish?"Taeyeon ask him as they walk in the school.All the girls student are glaring at Taeyeon.They give some harsh words and more.She just held her anger because she doesn't want to make an earthquake."So,you play basketball?"Taeyeon said as she sat with Sehun in the court."Nae,my turn will come at 10:30 a.m..It's still early now."Taeyeon nod."That's why you are abnormally tall."Taeyeon mutter but Sehun heard what she said."You are the midget one."Sehun tease and smirk."You just make me want to take back my words."Taeyeon said.

 

Meanwhile at the house,

 

 

 All of them are crazing around.Some play football,some play PS3 and some watch television."Hyung,do you want to tell them some of Taeyeon noona's dark past and secret?"Jackson whisper at JB.JB thought for awhile and nod in agreement."Guys,can you gather at the living room? We have something to tell you guys."Jackson shout and all of them gather."Hyung,don't said that we will reveal it."JB just nod at Bambam.Bambam gasp.

 

 

 "I want to tell you guys,don't even dare to mess with Taeyeon noona."All of them look at him weirdly."Why should we scared of her? She seems weak in my eyes."Kris said and all of them agree."She had a dark past that make her cold.She doesn't really want to sociallize with people.And Taeyeon sure that the mafia that hunting you guys are the mafia that kill her family."All of them had the same expression,shock."This is the story.She had two heartbreaks in one time."