{ Chapter 1 }

Fall in love with our lovely spy

"You brats! Come here!"In Mr and Mrs Kim's mansion is a total mess.They have to take care of 12 boys since their parents are outstation.Mr and Mrs Kim also have sons among the 12 of them.It was Kai,Chen,Xiumin and Suho.The others are the couple's friends' sons.One night when the 12 of them already sleep,Mrs Kim talk with Mr Kim."Yeobeo-ah,I can't live like this anymore."His wife said and sigh.They take the blanket and cover half of their bodies."What should we do.They ask us to take care of their sons."His wife pout.Then she snap her finger."What about we hired a spy."His wife smile widely."Okay then we search for that spy tomorrow."Then they sleep.

                  

 

 Tomorrow morning,they went to a company that train spies to be the best.They went to the boss."Annyeonghaseyo,we came here to hired a spy.Can we?"The boss look at them excitedly."Of course,fortunately for you guys,we have a ready one!"He said and call a girl.The girl enter."Annyeonghaseyo,Kim Taeyeon imnida."She said and smile sweetly.Mrs Kim look at her husband."We want to discuss for a bit."Just as she want to drag her husband with her Taeyeon said."You don't have to doubt me."Taeyeon said.They look at her shockly.

 

 

 The boss sigh."Aigoo,our secret already reveal to a couple."He massage his head."But I hate it someone have a doubt on me."She pout."Well,Mr and Mrs Kim actually this is our company secret.She is not an ordinary spy.She is also a mutant."The couple gasp."Like X-Men!"Mrs Kim shout.The boss only nod."She is the only one that is special.So it's better to take her.Everyone doesn't pick her because she is a mutant."Mr Kim laugh nervously."Well,can we take another person."Taeyeon just sigh."I knew it! They will never pick me!"Taeyeon look upset."Yeobeo-ah,you know that I'm X-Men addict right? Anyway what is her power?"She ask.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

 

 "She has all powers."The boss said.Mrs Kim gasp."We take her."She said without worrying about her husband."Taeyeon-ah can you change to another person?"Then Taeyeon change become F(x)'s Krystal and then Shinee's Taemin."Daebak!"Mrs Kim said and clap her hands.Mr Kim just sigh by looking at his wife's antic.

 

 

 When they arrive,they see the house look like just get hit by storm."Guys!"Before the 12 of them can go downstair Taeyeon clean the whole house in a blink of eyes.When they already downstair,Taeyeon already standing beside Mrs Kim while smiling.Mr and Mrs Kim who witness it just gasp."Omma appa,why are you gasping like you guys just saw ghost?"Kai ask.Mrs Kim shake her head."Nothing,I just want to introduce you guys this girl or weshould call her your babysitter likely."12 of them gasp."Babysitter!"They hold their breath for a sec."Kidding,she is a spy and she will take care of you guys."They look at Mrs Kim unbelieveable."We already grown up.Why should you guys hired a spy?"Luhan ask."I can't with you guys."Mrs Kim said and laugh nervously.'Sorry guys for lying at you.Actually there are mafias want to kill you guys.'Taeyeon look at Mrs Kim shockly.Mrs Kim just smile.