{ Chapter 8 }

Fall in love with our lovely spy

 "Noona!"They shout as soon as Taeyeon enter the big house.Then Taeyeon went invicible."Aish chincha,noona!You don't have to play hide and seek with us!"Chen shout.Taeyeon appeared behind them and shout."Bwa!"All of them jump in shockness and curse." noona!If I have a heart attack,I would die now!"Kai shout.Taeyeon just LOL."What did you guys want?"Taeyeon asked after calm herself down.

 

 

 "They said there are Mafias hunting us."Suho said and point at GOT7.They just whistle while looking around the house.Taeyeon jer her eyebrows while looking at them."It's good that they told you guys.So,I don't have any secret with you guys."Taeyeon said and GOT7 huff a relief sigh.Sehun that stand beside Taeyeon just look at them clueless."What Mafias?"All of them sigh."We will explain it to you later."Xiumin said."But,you guys will get a punishment for telling a secret without my permission."Taeyeon said and smirk.GOT7 gulp in fear.

 

 

 Later that evening,Taeyeon wnet to the park to take fresh air.She bought ice cream and sat on a bench.Then,a couple sat beside her while smooching,easir,making out.Taeyeon look at them in disgust.The girl caught a glimpse of Taeyeon and smirk."Ehem,are you jealous that we are making love while you are eating ice cream alone?"The girls said with sarcasm.Taeyeon just feel like want to puke.The guy turn around and smirk a little bit when he saw Taeyeon.Inside her mind,she was very shock but remain calm."You still the old Taeyeon aren't you? Eating ice cream all alone without boyfriend."Jiyong smirk.

 

 

 "Who say that I'm single?"Taeyeon shot back bravely.'You just lied Taeyeon.I applaud to you!!'Taeyeon thought."Yeah,who say that she is single?"A guy said as he drape his own arm at Taeyeon's shoulder.Taeyeon turn back to look and almost widen her eyes.It was Kris."She is my girlfriend."Kris smile while look at Taeyeon sweetly.'I think I want to puke.'Kris and Taeyeon thought."Well,good luck with your new boyfriend."Jiyong said almost snarling and went away with his girlfriend."Thanks Kris for saving my life."Taeyeon said as she take a deep breath."Hm,a human save a mutant."He mutter.Taeyeon glare at him."Yah!"Taeyeon shout and chase Kris till they arrive infront of his house.