Chapter 2:Choi Han Byul

It has to be you

-Choi Han Byul-

It's cold and yet, my neck is sticky with sweat. Everytime I take a huff of air out of exhaustion, I could see my breath.

The skating rink in SIHS is vast, there's only a part of it where my skating blades could cover. It's also very quiet; no music, just me.

I dig my hands inside the pockets of my jacket. I've been gliding to and fro, across and back again inside the rink for more than an hour. My ponytail is now hanging loose behind my ear. I wipe a drop of sweat on my face and I could feel the coldness of my cheek.

My strength and energy is faltering, dissapating inside of me. I jump at the urge of skating faster on the ice.

Lose yourself Hanbyul.

Gaining acceleration, the air gives me a brush of exhileration. Little by little, faster by faster.

I'm suddenly losing balance, losing control.

I reel myself to stop but, it's too late.

I'm falling, I've fallen. The cold ice is under me. I felt a soreness on both of my palms; the ice has rubbed against them too hard. This is unnerving. I am alone-

I'm alone. my heads feels heavy.

I'm alone. the cold is colder.

I'm alone...

It's 10:45 pm Everyone's tucked in bed, sleeping in their dorms. They're lost in their first day of school dreams, I'm lost in my mind.

I'm all alone.


And that is the End of chapter 2 :) It's a little dramatic but hope you like it, The main author is in Singapore right now :)) so she's busy. kekeke.

@MellyN sorry if it's short...originally we're going to post the 4 people in chapter 1, but we decided to cut it that's why it's short...but thanks for commenting ^_^