Chapter 1: First Day - Lee Hyukjae

It has to be you

I stride down the corridor with a smile on my face. First day seemed to be looking good so far.

"Hey Hyukjae!"

"Hi Hyuk"

"Lee Hyukjae, Good morning"

The people we're obviously feeling friendly.

"Nice hair!"

"It looks good on you"

"It really brings out your eyes"

"You look hot!"

They also seem to like the newblond hairstyle.

I continue walking and suddenly, I feel two hands on my shoulders.

"Lee Hyukjae!" Two voices say at the same time.

I turn around and Siwon & Jongwoon are grinning at me.

"I see you're liking the attention" Jongwoon says, punching me on the arm. It was actually kind of hard.

"People are just being nice" I answer him lightly.

"People? You say that like everyone’s being nice. Girls, Hyukjae, Girls are being nice" 

I laugh off what Siwon says and he pushes me. That marked the start of a pushing game between the three of us along the hallway. People were laughing, either with us or at us. We quickly stop when we sense the student council president glaring at us. Jongwoon pushes me just once more and that was the end of our game. “Sorry Joo” I hear Siwon call out behind me.

"4-C right?” Jongwoon asks. Both Siwon and I nod.

"That's Sir Cho's class right?"

"Is he that young teacher?"

"Yeah. I guess we have no reason to hurry then"

Siwon looks back to see if Joo is still within earshot. She isn't.

Siwon pushes Jongwoon and Jongwoon pushes me. It was actually forceful enough to knock the air out of me. I get back at him by pushing him as hard as I can. I found myself laughing as he tumbles backward.

Don't mind us, three jocks playing in the hallway. Nothing to see, nothing to see.

While I stagger backwards because of Siwon's strength, I am laughing and I don't know where I am going. Soon enough I bump into someone.

"Can you watch where you're going" He brushes me away with his shoulders. He looks pretty pissed. He walks opposite to me and I notice that he is one of the guys who often gets into trouble.

"What's up with him?" Siwon says walking over.

"Who cares?"