Visit to SNU

Four Times Around The Sun

AN: Italicized are all flashbacks and memories.. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark decided to visit the campus where he graduated and as well as where he met Jackson. He was strolling along the sidewalk and realized that so many things had already changed. There are new buildings as well as they renovated and improved those that were previously there. New trees were planted and the ones during their time are still there and standing very strong.

He continued to look around and saw that the oldest tree in campus is still standing there. He smiled. It was a bitter sweet smile. He remembered that it was where he and Jackson usually hangout during their free period.

Hey stupid! I’m here!” Mark shouted when he spotted Jackson running towards the gate. The younger stopped and ran towards his hyung. “Yah! I’m hurt! Your words hurt you know!” The Hong Kong lad said while pouting. He sat beside Mark who is lying down and playfully poking the older in his shoulder. “I know! You know truth hurts! Hahahaha!” The older laughed hard making him sit. The younger stopped poking the elder, stands up and was about to go when the older pulled him back. “Yah! I was just playing around! Why are you suddenly very sensitive with my jokes?” Jackson sat back down, making himself comfortable. “Hyung, I don’t know. I think I’m still adjusting.. to “US”? I mean, I know it’s okay before us calling each other names like “TARD”, stupid, and whatever names we could think about but, this time… I don’t know hyung.. Sorry if I am taking it seriously…” Mark was a bit taken aback with how serious the younger was but at the same time really happy at how this stupid jerk before changes like a snap of a finger. “Hey! It’s like I can shout and call you love, baby, yeobo or other sweet things while in the campus. Not that I’m not proud of you, but we have norms and you know how the elders are…. And Jacks, I want you, us, to enjoy each other’s company still. Do what we usually do as best friends and not only to focus on what typical lovers do. I hope you understand…” Mark sincerely looked at Jackson and smiled. He didn’t notice that he was holding the youngers hand and suddenly blushed upon seeing it. The younger smirked. “Yah hyung! You just said about norms and all that, but why can’t you even restrain yourself holding your “BOYFRIENDS” hand? Am I really that gorgeous?” Then bringing their intertwined fingers up. The older blushed harder making the younger laugh harder. “Y-yah! Stupid tard joker you!!” Mark pulled his hands from the younger and turned his back to the younger. Jackson stopped laughing and tapped his hyungs shoulder making the older look at him. While wiggling his eyebrow, he said “I know hyung. But you like this stupid tard here.” And gave the older a peck then running away. Mark was shocked but was able to grasp what happened. He blushed hard again and shouted “Y-yah! JERK! That was my first Ki..” He then put both hands on his mouth. Mark forgot they were still in the campus. He stood up and started running towards his jerk boyfriend. Mark was too overwhelmed with that peck and decided that he’ll definitely punch the hell out of Jackson Wang for making him blush so hard!

While he was so into his memories, he reached their Dance Hall. This is his favourite building out of all the buildings in the campus. He was part of the Dance troupe of SNU and they are called GOT7. They represent the school during interschool dance battles and even nationwide school dance battles. Of course the most important reason is….

“Okay guys! After our deliberations, only one qualified. I know we’re just 6, but now we’re 7 so smile!” Im Jaebum, aka JB, happily informed the team. Mark just laughed. Yugyeom, their youngest then spoke. “Hyung, is he really that good? You and this hyung here were so strict the last time we had new members that they quit…” Park Jinyoung, aka JR, stood up and hit the back of their youngest. “Yah! What do you mean “this hyung”? We weren’t strict! They aren’t just good! We need only the best and this one here got those y moves and can even do flips like Mark hyung, but of course, hyung is still the best at that!” JR pointing at Mark. “And now I remember why you’re my favourite dongsaeng!” Mark patting JRs head like a little puppy. The other dongsaengs whined with Marks comment. “Whatever hyung! I hate you!” Bambam said while pouting. “Hyung says that to all of us whenever we praise him so. I don’t care!” Yugyeom said in a matter-of-fact tone. “I really don’t care because he isn’t my favourite hyung, Jaebumie is my favourite!” Youngjae said in a cute tone while smiling at JB. He just received a disgusted look from everyone. Then JB coughed to get their attention again. “Okay. As I was saying. Only one qualified and I know we’ll have a 100% chance of winning nationals. Anyway, you guys took so much time arguing and whining with each other that I think he already left. Wait I’ll check.” He quickly looked outside and shouted back. “Ok! Here he is! Go introduce youself y!” JB told their newest member. “Annyeong! I am Jackson Wang from the Marketing Department. By the way, I’m wild and y!” He said the last part in a y tone. He was looking at Mark, but the other members didn’t notice it only the oldest did. “Eeeewww! You’re embarrassing right now!” JR said with his usual disgusted look. “Hahaha! But I know that’s one of the reasons why I got in. Anyway, I’ll work hard to be of good help to our team and to represent our school with pride. And you over there! Watch me!” Jackson pointing at Mark then he made a back flip. “Arasso! I can do that as well and please, we don’t show off here. Save your energy cause we’ll have practice. Hey JB, let me teach this stupid douchebag. He needs work with his landing. Jackson you say your name? Haven’t seen you much in our department but that’s not related so I’ll save it later. Anyway, I applaud that you didn’t fall but I  know that you felt pain in your legs after landing. You’re flip was a little slow and it kinda looks dirty. No worries. I’ll help you out! Mark Tuan. I specialize martial arts tricks.” The eldest was actually walking while pointing all those things that he just said. He’s really critical when it comes to tricks because he had been injured several times and had been hospitalized because of a fractured whatever part it may have been. Everyone didn’t know what to say that they were just taken aback and surprised at how straight forward Mark was, especially Jackson. Before he reached Jackson, he said “This is how you do it!” He did one cart wheel and then back flipped and landed smoothly in front of Jackson reaching his right hand for the younger to shake. Everyone clapped very hard and shouting and applauding their almighty hyung. The newbie was still in shock and is very quiet. Until Mark snapped a finger in front of him. “Mind shaking hands rookie? Next time, make sure you’re well prepared before showing off.” With that, Jackson nodded and shook hands with Mark.

Mark perfectly remembers that day because two of the things he hated the most are jerks who likes to show-off and are too confident about themselves and the younger lad have both those character. However, Jackson does have more character than that which impressed Mark. To be totally honest, he himself couldn’t deny why he fell for the others charm and ending up being best friends with the over confident, attention-, stupid jerk Jackson Wang Ka-Yee!

-------------------------------------

Please do give me feedback... :) I feel like i'm a hopeless romantic writer. hahaha! :)

Help your author-nim improve... ^_^ Do subscribe if you like it. And let me know if i should still go ahead writing.. ^_^ Gomawo....

As always.. CT the owners of the GIFs i get in google.. ^_^ Hehehe...