First Ladies Cafe II

Four Times Around The Sun

AN: Sorry for this short and crappy chapter.. >.< It's so random and i think i'm losing it.. >.< Please bear with me....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaching the café, Mrs. Wang was seating near the window. He immediately came and greeted her politely. She smiled at him and gestured for him to sit. “Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Wa.. I mean.. How are you omma?” Mrs. Wang chuckled at Marks action. In both families, they accepted the relationship Mark and Jackson have. Mrs. Wang approves of them most. She was very supportive because she have seen the change in his sons behaviour. How Jackson was eager to go to school and even studied hard. In short, Jackson was really a pain in the as what Mrs. Wang would just like to say. “I’m good Mark. I called you here to congratulate you for winning nationals. Of course my son called me and was even fanboying over you. How great you were. How hot you looked. Oh dear. I never thought my son would be like that to someone, especially to a man, no offense meant son, but you he’s really head over-heels for you.” Mark blushed really hard. Mrs. Wang chuckled. “A-aniyo. Animnida.. That j-jerk. I-I mean Jackson was just exaggerating it omma.” She then laughed making Mark look at her. She looks stunning even if she’s in her late 40s. He knows where Jackson got his good looks. “Oh dear. You should have seen yourself. You looked like a dimsum, just.. a red one.” She continued to laugh as Mark was still blushing. After a while, she was then smiling then looked out the window. Mark noticed that she was in deep thought. “Omma, is there a problem?” That’s when she looked at him. “Mark, I need to ask a big favour from you. Please. Please. Do not tell Jackson yet.” Mark felt in her voice that she don’t like what she will be asking from him. He knew its something that will change everything. He felt the pain already but he calmed himself and listened to her second mom. “Nae, anything for your family omma.” Mrs Wang smiled a sad one. She looked down, reached for Marks hands. Holding and rubbing it. “Dear, we arranged Jackson with someone we know. It was arranged even before they were born. She is the daughter of one of the biggest shareholders in my husband’s company. At the moment, we can’t afford to decline the marriage as we need them in supporting all the foundations we vowed to fund. “ Mark knew where it would be leading, he was half-expecting it but it still hurts like fires in hell. Mark was staring at her and said. “Neo,, You want me to break-up with him.?” Tears already streaming down his eyes. He didn’t know they were already there. “Mark, I’m really sorry. I’m not doing this because I don’t like you for my son. You know how much I approve of you and him being together. Me and my husband can’t afford not to be able to support the people we are helping.” He knew how great and self-less the Wang family are. He knows deep inside and understood why Jacksons mom is doing this. It is for the greater good and he knows that very well. Still, it hurts like ing hell. “Can I still call you omma?” That was the only thing he said. Mrs. Wang was now crying and begging Mark to forgive him. Mark smiled and looked at her after she had stopped crying. “Omma, you don’t need to. I understand why you are doing this and I admire your whole family. It will be hard but with the little sacrifice that I will make, you’ll still be able to help more. You are sacrificing something here as well so no need to feel sorry. I just need to ask something from you.” Mrs. Wang looked at him and nodded. “Don’t tell him that this conversation ever happened. Your whole family have been nothing but caring and amazing to me and my whole family. At least now I know he’ll have a normal life. A normal family of his own, husband and wife and with kids. He’s really stubborn and I don’t want him to misunderstand anything cause whatever you tell him, he’ll definitely block it out. I’ll break up with him before I leave for US.” Mark smiled genuinely to Mrs. Wang.

They went out of the cafe holding hands. “Mark, i’ll be your second mom and you can call me anytime you want. If you need help, just ask. I don’t know what to say because, I know I’m hurting the both of you. Both my sons who have been the best gifts I’ve ever received…” Mrs. Wang was about to cry. “Omma, don’t cry. I told you I understand and it’ll be fine. I’ll make sure that jerk understands it.” Mark smiled at her. “You’re really strong Mark. I never thought someone like you exists. You are an angel. Jackson wouldn’t have been wiser if it wasn’t for you.” Mark chuckled. He then helped her get inside the limo. When suddenly she opened her window. “And son. Last favour.. Be gentle and explain it to him.. I’m already hurting doing this. I don’t want to see Jackson messed up. Please Mark.” Mrs. Wang reached her hand out to hold Marks hands. He gave her an eye smile and nodded. “Nae Omma. I’ll make sure of it. And, uhm. Can I ask a small favour?” Mrs. Wang looked at him and nodded. “Can you drop me where they are omma? I kinda promised Jackson that I’ll follow. He’s been calling non-stop 30 minutes after I left them..” Mark was scratching the back of his head while smiling shyly and shaking it. “Oh! Of course dear. The least I can do. Get in.”

The drive to the said bar wasn’t awkward or uncomfortable. Mark knows he’ll have to break it to Jackson but he already planned something in his head. He shared to Mrs. Wang that he’ll go to states because he already have an offer there and nobody knows it yet except his family. It was an offer to be part of a dance agency in California, and he was considered to be part of the recruitment/marketing team and at the same time be part of the dance teachers because the agency had seen him perform and how clean and perfect all the martial arts tricks he did. He even told Mrs. Wang that he didn’t apply for it, instead one of his professors sent the agency a letter endorsing him to be an intern. He was whining a little to Mrs. Wang about it because he was informed by his professor about it a month after one of the contests they competed in. He really had no idea but Mrs. Wang just chuckled and told him. “Mark, Jackson never failed to tell us how great you are as a student and being a dancer. So, I guess that’s why your professor did that. He knew you have great potential. I noticed that too. You have a good heart, you are a strong person and you’re really intelligent. Jackson even doubted himself one time if he’s good enough for you. You’re the only one that knows the answer to that dear, but I’m thankful you came in my son’s life, as well as our lives. Thank you for helping my son become a better one.” Mrs Wang smiled but Mark knew that she was sad because of her tone. He looked outside and smiled. “Thank you omma. I really needed that. I’m really happy to know that.” He looked back at her and smiled. The car went to a stop in front of the bar and he saw Jackson outside with an irritated and annoyed look. One eyebrow raised and mouth downwards. He immediately went to the car. “Yah! Omma! Why are you with him? And why him and not me? OR why not invite both of us? Aish…” Mark and Mrs. Wang laughed at Jacksons childish act. “Yah! We’re always seeing each other at home and you don’t bring him with you anymore. So I asked him to have a date with me.” Mark just chuckled at how cute and close Jackson and his mom are. “Well, you only talk to him when I bring him there. It’s all about him when I bring him with me home.” Mark smirked and looked at Jackson. “Someone’s being jealous here omma. Anyway, I had a good time. See you and take care on your way home. Driver-nim drive safely.” Then he hugged Mrs. Wang and opened the door. Before he was about to get out, Mrs. Wang hold onto his arm and Mark looked, she just smiled and nodded. He understood but Jackson didn’t. “Yah! What is that! Omma! Go home! You’re flirting with him now! Nooooooooo!!!!” They both looked at the big jerk outside and laughed. “Yah, if we’re the same age I know he’ll choose me over you babo!” Mark just laughed, waving while getting out of the car. When they saw the limo was gone they head inside.

Mark was just smiling at the memories he’s having while sipping his coffee. It was all good memories to him even if he needs to sacrifice something very important.

----------------------

And so i found this... :)

What is actually going on with this two.. hahaha! :P