First Ladies Café I

Four Times Around The Sun

AN: So, the usual... All italicized are flashbacks.. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hyung! I want coffee!” Jackson informed his best friend. “Arasso. It’s still early. There’s this newly opened café around our school. Wanna try that out dummy? Hey! Stop pouting! You look like a retard y’know?!” Mark informed the younger and kept walking. The younger of the two stopped. Mark turned around and suddenly laughed hard. “Y-yah ! You look really really stupid right now so stop that or… I won’t get you your coffee?!” Mark said in a happy smile but an evil tone in it. The younger, from a frowning and pouting facial expression into a surprised shocked one and ran towards his hyung. “Yah! You’re really mean you know that? I was just trying to be cute.” Mark laughed again but this time it was more like a chuckle and glanced at the younger. “You’re not cute! I already told you that for the nth time! So just quit being cute!” Mark actually liked it when his best friend acted cute because the latter does not show it to the other members of Got7. While deep in his thought, he didn’t notice a change in the youngers aura. Jackson was already smirking. “I know hyung, cause as I’ve always said.. I’m WILD and Y.” The younger said with a smirk and raised on of his eyebrows. “Oh shut up!” Then Mark noticed that they have reached the new café. “There it is . The new café. Hmmm.. What’s with the name? First Ladies Café? Is that for ladies only?” They walked towards it but Mark was still contemplating with the name when the younger suddenly put his hand over the olders shoulder. “Hyung, I don’t mind the name. So long as they have good coffee. I DON’T CARE! Now come on! I need my coffee now slowpoke. And why so critical about it! I know you have such a DAEBAK brain but still why care? Pali pali! Coffee here I come!!!” And with that Jackson went ahead leaving the older with a sigh. “I was just saying. Aish. He knows his money is with me! That stupid jerk!” After that he saw the youngers head pop out off the door shouting “I NEED MONEY hyung! Pali!” Mark just nodded and went inside.

Their order was served immediately and they were even given a free doughnut and a slice of a chocolate cake. “Oh hyung! I love this café now! They even give free food! I wasn’t able to eat my breakfast because of you!” The older just sighed in defeat. “Arraso. And it’s my fault that we are always buzzer beaters at school. Because someone here always wakes up late and I’m really sorry for coming early to your house. Thanks for reminding me genius.” Marks said full of sarcasm in his words. The younger doesn’t look affected because he even responded “Thanks hyung! I know!” While having so much in his mouth. Mark just smiled and sighed heavily at his stupid buddy.

He reached the  café while reminiscing the first time he and Jackson had their coffee there. It’s even bigger and more sophisticated now than 4 years ago. He was actually surprised that the café was still there because several business didn’t last even a year on the same spot where First Ladies Café is standing.

Upon entering, he nodded and smiled, he remembers the same air and feeling of the café that as if it was just yesterday that he last visited the café. The people are new as well as the menu but the coffee shop was able to maintain that something that he can explain. They didn’t change the design, wallpaper, and lighting, counter arrangement and even the seat and table arrangements that he remembers totally where they usually seat. Jackson and Mark have their own usual spot in the café, but as a group, Got7, they usually occupy the largest and the farthest seats in the café.

“Jackson! Hey ! Wake up!” The older kicked the youngers chair because the latter was sleeping. “Uhn… Wae? Wae hyung? Is it time to go home?” The older sighed. “JB texted and we have to meet later after class. The usual place. Meeting. And, don’t dare ask for my notes. You SNORLAX!” The younger smirked. “Oh come on now hyung! You always say that but you always lend me your notes. I know you can’t resist me.” Jackson raised one of his eyebrows and still having that smirk until.. “YAH! Jackson WANG KA-YEE! If you’re not sleeping, you’re disturbing my class! Now, will you please be quiet?” Jackson just chuckled and was about to put his head back to his desk when… “Yah! I said be quiet but don’t sleep! Tuan, keep Mr. Wang awake or I’ll send you both to detention! Arraso?” Mark was surprised. He just frowned and nodded to his professor. The class were actually laughing while all this was happening. Then their professor went back to what he was previously explaining and turned his back to the class as he was writing something on the board. He hit the youngers forehead. “YAH! I’ve never been to detention and I don’t want to be there especially if I’m innocent! So behave yourself! Also, you don’t want to keep JB waiting! You know how he is you stupid sleepy pokemon!” Mark said in a hushed tone. He knows the younger understood as the latter nodded. Of course, nobody keeps their leader waiting. They know how scary that guy gets….

After class, their dance group gathered in the café. JB immediately started so that they can go home ASAP. “Okay! Contest is soon to come. I know we already have a routine and we’ve perfected all stunts and tricks. But we are too predictable with what we have. Everyone knows how good you guys are already. We need something that we haven’t done before. Any idea?” Their leader, JB told the group. They are having their usual group huddle in their favourite café, First Ladies Café. “Hyung, why not have an interpretative dance? I mean, it’s easy, we just need emotion.” Everyone looked at him as if the youngest was a retard. “Aish. Aniya! Not that. Our moves are really strong, the usual hardcore hiphop, b-boy style with matching martial arts trick. We need a little twist. A little soft, cute and y I guess. Something like that. You know how fan girls scream whenever idol boy groups does those girl group dances…” Everyone smirked at what their leader was saying. JB just stared at them, totally lost and dumbfounded. “Yah! You want us to put a girl group dance in our routine?” Mark said. “NO! I’m wild and y! I don’t do that!!!” Jackson whining. “I’m cool with it. I mean it’s easier and less exhausting.” JR said making Bambam, Youngjae and Yugyeom nod in unison. “See! They are into it.” Then JB suddenly regained his mind back. “No! Not girl group dance. I mean, just shaking of , wiggling of but a little and some cute facial expression will do and not totally go girl group dance.” While everyone was thinking, JR suddenly stood up. “Okay! I got one. Leave it to me” They were all just staring at him cause they know how JR really thinks……

Mark already got his coffee and is sitting at his, their, usual sit. He was smiling to himself as he remembered completely the choreography JR had come up with.  It was cute and y at the same time. He remembered Jackson whining but he still did it. He remembered how fun their practice was and even during the performance itself was the best ever. He remembered that it was also their last year since JB, JR, Jackson and Mark are already seniors during that time. He then remembered that it was the same day, after they won the nationals that Mrs. Wang, Jacksons mom contacted him.

Yeoboseyo?” Mark answered his phone after seeing the caller id. It was Mrs. Wang and he was told not to tell anyone about it and meet her at the café. He frowned and got nervous but of course agreed seeing Jacksons mom. “Hyung, lets celebrate! JB will treat us today.” Jackson told Mark. The older shook his head. “Mianhe Jackson. I need to go. Something came up. But message me where you guys are and I’ll follow. I’ll go now, just tell everyone. Love you.” He then pecked the younger in the lips and run off. He looks back and he sees that the younger was still staring at him. “Yah! Go ahead. I said I’ll follow! Don’t worry too much.” He gave the younger the best genuine smile he could ever give. But deep inside he was bothered by the call. The younger nodded and smiled back. He mouthed “Saranghe” to his lover. Then mark ran off.

Mark still remembers the feelings he had after the call. He felt happy that they won, but he also felt nervous and afraid that something was really up.

 

------

Sorry if I updated my story a little late. I have this saved on my PC here in the office.

Thanks to the subies as well as to the readers... Please do tell me your thoughts to help me improve on my writing.. :) Gomawo chingus.. ^_^ Enjoy