The Celebration and After Party

Four Times Around The Sun

AN: Sorry again for another story... :) But hopefully you guys enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark remembered that celebration they had after winning the nationals on their senior year. They won 3 times in a row but it was the first time that they celebrated it since 4 of them are already in their last year in college at SNU.

The younger was the first to break their silence. “Hyung, what happened? Why did omma called you and not me? I mean, is there a problem?” Mark noticed the concern in Jackson face. Even his tone is different. “Aniya. Just like what omma said, he missed me and learned that we won so he called me. You know, alone time. She even told me you were “fanboying” over me…” The older evilly smirking and grinning at the younger. “W-wae? Really? She… She said that? I’m never gonna tell her that again.” Mark noticed the slight blush and stutter made by the younger lad. Mark chuckled and held his lovers hand. He noticed that the younger was surprised and was looking at their intertwined fingers. Mark just looked at Jackson because most of the time, it is him who stutters, him who stares, him that is surprised by the youngers actions. He wants to make the younger happier with the remaining time they have as lovers. Because he knows, it’ll end soon. He made sure to memorize how Jackson looks at that very moment. He was just smiling and really studying the features of his partner, his best friend, his inspiration, his soulmate, his other half. Then when Jackson looked up, Mark kissed him and let go of the youngers hands. Again, the younger was surprised and Mark had taken the advantage of flicking Jacksons forehead and running away. He then called the younger. “Yah! You look stupid over there! You’re wasting time! We need to have fun!!” He saw the younger staring at him, but then changed to a blushing and shy one and ran towards him. Mark was about to open the door when he was back hugged by Jackson. “Hyung, Saranghae. Thank you! I don’t mind if you call me whatever. All I know is I love you.” Mark smiled. He no longer cares whether somebody sees them or if they will be judged. Time is very important and he wants to let everyone know that he loves Jackson. He didn’t blush but instead turned around and kissed the youngers nose. “Jackie, let’s tell them about us. We’re graduating soon and I know you wanted to let them know about us since we became lovers. I know that somehow, they have an idea because they are asking and teasing us. So, let’s just make it official for them, and for the school. I don’t want you questioning my love anymore. You’re freaking annoying when you whine about me being afraid.” Mark laughed but the younger was still staring at him. He finds it funny how this loud jerk shuts up and looks like a lost puppy because he knows Jackson always have something to say. The younger was never lost for words and he finds this side of Jackson really cute and adorable. “Yah! You’re freaking me out! Stop staring! But I like that look. You look adorable and cute. Anyway, if you suddenly feel you don’t like telling them, I’m fine with it. Our families know, so I’m good.” Mark then turned around and held onto the door to open it when the younger suddenly went ahead of him, opening the door and pulling the older inside.

“Yah! Where’s the remote? Turn that ing thing off! And stop singing!!!” Everyone, well the Got7 members are “everyone”, turned to look at him and whined. “Wae? Wae? Wae? I’m singing here you know!” Youngjae said. Then JB stood up, picked the remote and just paused it. “Yah JB! Why did you pause? Are you afraid of that jerk now?” JR said with an annoyed face while looking at JB. Everyone was looking at JB now. Their leader was pointing and smiling at the two in front of them. “Woah! Daebak! I was right! I’m really a leader. I figured you two were really together! Hand me your me your money JR!” Mark and Jackson looked at each other with a raised eyebrow and looked at JB then to JR. “What’s that supposed to mean?” The eldest questioned. “Well, it’s about time that you two tell us about your relationship….” Mark wasn’t really surprised but the younger was. He just held Jacksons hand tighter to reassure him. JR continued now pointing at their intertwined fingers. “And that made it more obvious. Might as well let you know that JB and I had a bet whether you two were actually together. Jackson was a giveaway, but you Mark hyung was really good at holding it in.” Mark saw the blush in Jacksons face even if it was dark. He just chuckled. “Y-yah! W-what did you say I was a giveaway?!” Everyone laughed because Mark turned the lights on making everyone see the blushing Jackson. “Hyung you’re blushing” “Hyung, your far more red than a tomato right now!” “Woah, hyung! I never thought you can blush!? Where’s the wild and y now?!” From Bambam, to Youngjae to Yugyeom. Everyone was just laughing hard except for the blushing Jackson and the chuckling Mark. “Y-yah! Y-yah! Cut it! I-im just.. It’s a-alcohol!”

 Then, Mark decided to pull the younger to sit down, gesturing everyone to sit as well after they calmed down from laughing. He explained to them in detail the how, when, what, who, why of their relationship. He chuckles whenever he sees his lover blushing and Jackson blushing isn’t really annoying, it’s cute and everyone’s taking advantage that he is blushing, because they all knew that Jackson never blush except in front of his and Marks family.

After the explanation, Mark then decided to tell them about the opportunity he was given. And everyone congratulated him and was really happy for him. Then he noticed a small frown on Jacksons face even if he’s smiling and joking around and telling everyone how proud he is of Mark. He decides not to mention it while everyone is still there.

They decided to go home after the maknae line (Bambam, Yugyeom, Youngjae) were getting drunk. JB and JR decided to send the three home since the two knew that Mark and Jackson needed to talk. Mark and Jackson helped the two in getting a cab. JB was with Yugyeom and Youngjae while JR with Bambam in another cab. They said their goodnights and take cares then head home themselves.

Mark convinced the younger to just walk even if the whining wouldn’t stop that it is an hour of a walk and all that. Since the older knows now how to stop this whining big boy, he held his hand and dragged him to walk. Mark was right, Jackson did shut up and was quiet. The older decided to start. “Hey! Sorry I didn’t tell you first about the agency that’s recruiting me.” Mark said while looking at the dark clouds and continuing. “I had no plans of accepting it at first but I realized that it’s really a nice offer. What you think?” The older looked at Jackson. He can’t read the expression clearly because Mark can only see the side of the younger and it is a bit dark. “Well, whatever makes hyung happy. Go for it. I’ll be happy for you and I’m really proud. I’ll support you whatever it is.” Jackson was smiling but Mark still feels a tint of sadness and that the younger isn’t being honest. “Jackson, be honest with me.” The younger looked down and turned his snapback to the front. Mark now can’t see the youngers whole face. Especially Jacksons eyes. Mark saw a bench near a street lamp and pulled the younger for them to sit down. “Hey Jackie! Look at me….” The older was shocked and surprised to see a crying Jackson but he was still smiling. “H-hyung. I don’t want to be selfish and stop you from going. I want you to be always with me but I learned that I must let you do what you wish to do and that I must learn to be independent myself. It might be tough being far away from each other but as long as you succeed, I’ll be happy. Sacrifice hyung. I learned that.” Mark was taken aback at how serious and mature the younger is sounding right now. He never noticed how the younger matured because he was so used to the playful and childish side of the lad. Whenever they had a fight, he’s always the one that gives in and he’s just so used to adjusting with the younger because he knows it wouldn’t lead anywhere as the younger is really stubborn. But he never realized that Jackson had been trying his best as well. It made him want to not break up with the lad. He decided to not do it now. “Hey Jackson. Baby. Big Baby Jackie… Hyung is still here and whatever happens I’ll be here. Uljima. You are my soulmate. I’m never going to leave your side.  Arraso?” Then Mark hugged Jackson and comforted the younger. He knows he have to break it to the younger soon. Then suddenly Jackson spoke. “Hyung, I thought I would never cry. Most of all, like this. You comforting me. This is not wild and y Jackson anymore… Mianhe hyung….” Mark chuckled at how silly his boyfriend was being. “I don’t mind. I’m still older and sometimes, it’s nice you being the soft one between the two of us. From time to time, try not to act so tough and wild. It feels nice being comforted right?” Jackson nodded and even buried his head further to the olders chest. The younger already stopped crying and just stayed like that for awhile. “Make sure not to tell anyone about this hyung. This is the first time someone saw me crying..” Jackson sits up straight while rubbing his eyes. Mark smirked. “Then let’s take a selca. I want to be the only one.” Mark saw the younger moving as far as he can from the older in the bench while covering his entire face. “Yah hyung! That’s too much! You might use that to blackmail me or something! You really are so evil sometimes you know!” Mark laughed evilly and is still smirking at the younger. He only received a raised eyebrow from the younger and that’s when he laughed really hard. “I know! And that’s why you love me so much!” A “tsk” was only heard from the younger then he stood up and walked in front of Mark. “Hyung. You’re right hyung. I love you so ing much!” And the younger pulled Mark by the collar to make him stand up and it took the older by surprise with the sudden kiss he got from the younger. He was shocked but he melted into the kiss and closed his eyes and hugged the younger by the neck to deepen the kiss. It was a steamy one when the younger pulled away. “Let’s go home hyung. Sleep with me tonight okay? I want to be with you all the time until the time you need to go to US.. Please…” Mark lovingly looked at Jackson and pecked him in the lips. “Okay Jackson. I’d love that as well.” Then they started walking towards their home. Mark was feeling happy and at the same time hurt.

Mark still felt a little pain but as they say, time heals all wounds. The scar reminds you of what you have endured and it made you who you are right now.

He was sipping on to his coffee. He suddenly realized that he ordered Jacksons favourite coffee. He isn’t a fan of it but that’s what he always gets when he was in California. He knows most of what he got are all what Jackson wanted.

The door of the coffee shop suddenly opened. Since it has chimes, it made him look at the door. He didn’t inform anyone that he returned and would want to surprise them. While staring at the door, he was suddenly stunned to see the person he was thinking of. Black coat, underneath is a white long sleeves with a blue tie. He was in slacks and black shoes. Hair styled messily upwards but still looks formal overall. First time seeing him like that and seeing him after 4 years. Mark kept staring until that person turned to look at where he is sitting.

Mark wasn’t expecting this. He don’t know if he’s ready to talk to Jackson Wang….

 

---------------------------------

This is what i found in google.

But i would prefer the hair below for him in that suit above. And that's what i described he was wearing in my story.. ^_^ He still looks very young... :)

Please leave a comment subies and readers, and i hope you enjoy reading the story... Last chapter will be posted after the weekends...

Thanks to those who answered my poll.... Appreciate it... ^_^