Photos Of You; T.O.P

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

You zoomed in on Choi Seunghyun’s defined features as he gave you an intense look that sizzled your insides but you knew he didn’t intent to make you feel this way it was just his job like it was yours to take photographs of Big Bang’s lead rapper. You took over fifty shots of his smouldering gazes as you quietly told him you finished with the shoot. You have had a crush on Seunghyun or as everyone else know him as T.O.P for over five years. As a national Korean idol he barely even knows you exist other than to take his photographs. He came over beside you to see the screen; his body lightly leaned over yours as you smiled at the light contact. 

‘Good job’ His lips turned into a smile as he patted your back making you slightly jump. He went inside to get changed as you sat at the computer screen trying to calm your rapid heartbeat. He walked back out in a leather jacket and jeans as he stepped outside to see if his car was here to pick him yet. You continued watching him as he turned around he caught you looking making you turn your head to the computer screen with flushed cheeks.  You sat waiting for him to leave but then there were a few shouts from where he was standing. You turned to see a flustered T.O.P who was yelling over the phone.

‘YA WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT THE CAR IS NOT COMING FOR THREE HOURS?’ His voice boomed over the room as everyone became silent at the loud voice. You cringed as he continued screaming you had never seen him like this before as he finally slammed the phone shut you immediately turned around to face the computer screen pretending to be busy. He sat down on the couch in a huff as you allowed him time to calm down before walking over. You checked your hair and smoothed out the wrinkles in your clothes before giving him a light smile standing before him.

‘Are you okay? Can I get you anything?’ Your voice immediately took on a higher pitch as you gave him a bright smile but when he looked up at you with those eyes you couldn’t help but look down.

‘No its okay but if you are not busy I would like some company.’ He patted the seat beside him as you sat beside him his eyes locked with yours.

‘You are so pretty.’ He said as your cheeks flushed again at his small comment...

‘Oh, Gomawo’ you told him as he gave you a smile.

‘Are you a fan of Big Bang?’ He asked as you thought to yourself to tell him you were more his fan than Big Bangs but you chickened out with a simple nod of your head. Music echoed throughout the studio when suddenly the director came out with your phone that was blasting with T.O.P’s voice. Your ringtone was of him rapping back in his early days as you nearly melted to the floor due to the embarrassment.

‘WHO OWNS THIS PHONE?’ The director yelled out as no one answered as T.O.P looked around the room with an amused expression as you raised your hand.

‘I told you to turn your phone during work.’ He said as he placed the phone in your hand before huffing off to yell at someone else. You looked at T.O.P who had an eyebrow raised looking at your phone. You opened the phone to see who called you as you suddenly realised your background was of him but it was too late he grabbed the phone from your hands. He flipped through the many photos you had of him as his expression became brighter.

‘Do you like me?’ He said as he gave you back the phone as you thought it was finally time to confess. As you nodded your head he looked into your eyes.

‘Why didn’t you ever tell me?’ He whispered to you as you could feel every eye in the room secretly watching your conversation.

‘I thought a national Korean idol like yourself wouldn’t ever like a girl like me…That is why I never told you…’ You looked to the ground as he placed his hand under your chin lifting it to look into his dark eyes.

‘You should’ve told me…Because I like you too.’ He said as your eyes grew wide when he suddenly placed a kiss on your lips, a camera flashed to show your friend using your camera to take a photo of your first kiss with Choi Seunghyun.