Happy Ending; Sandeul

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

 

‘This One This One’ Sandeul jumped up and down as he picked up a dress for you to try on. You slipped it on over your head as the smooth silk went over you; you open the change room to show him.

‘What do you think?’  You asked with a small smile as he fixed his glasses to get a better look at you. When he finally fixated his gaze on you he couldn’t stop as he eyed the silky fabric that clung to your body showing your curves. He slowly walked over and grabbed your hand with a small flick of his wrist he spun you around to see the whole dress. His breath became heavy as he took in the dress on your body.

‘Well…’ You said as he couldn’t help but spin you again.

‘You are so beautiful…’ He said finally catching his breath as he whipped out his credit card to immediately pay for the dress. You were about to change back to your jeans and hoddie when he stopped you chucking your clothes into a bag.

‘What are you doing?’ Sandeul just gave you a small smile as he linked his fingers in between your own.

‘A princess should wear a dress like this’ he nodded at his own comment as he pulled you towards to another shop filled with shoes. He picked out a really nice pair of shoes that suited the dress but when you looked at the price tag you almost had a heart attack. The shoes cost more than your small house as you shook your head at him.

‘Sandeul look at the price I can’t’ You shoved the shoes away to the assistant shopper who just looked at you with a frown plastered on her plastic face.  He hooked his finger under your chin and just gave you a dashing smile that made you feel guilt for frowning.

‘Don’t worry about the price, I said I would treat you and what’s the use of having a rich boyfriend when you can’t even get use to the perks’  he kissed you hard on the lips as he paid for the shoes and letting you wear them.  After an hour of buying a handbag and accessories for your outfit you finally got a rest as you lied down in your dress on his couch. He laid his head on your lap as he pouted his lips for you to kiss. You leaned down and gave him a short sweet kiss when suddenly you looked at the time and you remembered you had to go home. He paid for his limo to drive you home as you rolled your eyes as he shut the door for you. You arrived home to see your Umma’s shocked face when you arrived in a limo with new clothes.

‘Umma you are here so early’ you asked to try and sway the conversation but it didn’t work out as she eyed your new outfit.

‘Actually you are late now your appa is inside’ you bowed your head and walked inside to be lectured as you sighed looking at the clock wondering what Sandeul was doing. It was night and your parents finally wanted to leave as you ushered them out with a forced smile. Your phone rang as soon as you got them out with a mysterious voice that told you to go outside. You walked outside with caution as Sandeul’s limo was parked outside.  You got inside but realised you had no idea where you were going as you asked the driver that usually always talked to you but tonight he didn’t even say a word as he drove further into the night. The car finally stopped as the door opened for you to reveal the park where you & Sandeul first met but instead there were small lights hanging on the trees. The usually quiet park was magical as you walked along the path that had rose petals on the ground.  You walked up the swing where you and he shared your first kiss and sitting upon the swing was Sandeul with a smile you ran up to him.

‘Sandeul what did you do?’ You asked with a hushed voice as he just put a finger to his lip, he reached inside his pocket and grabbed a ring. You were shocked as your hands went up to your face to cover your hanging mouth.

‘Will you Marry me princess?’ He asked as you nearly cried as you nodded he slipped it on your finger suddenly confetti came out everywhere as people stepped out from behind the trees. Your friends, his parents and behind the tree closest to you was your own parents who had a proud smile on their faces.

‘What are you guys doing here?’ You asked as the y came closer hugging you.

‘Who else could distract you while they set all this up?’ Your appa said as he shook Sandeul’s hand, you looked back over to Sandeul.

‘You really are my prince’ You kissed him in front of everyone but you couldn’t care because you got your happy ending with your prince charming.