Kiss Me In The Rain....; Baro

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

Baro held your hand close to his chest as you shivered from the cold air. You & Your boyfriend Baro have been going out for two months and so far everything has been great between you & him but there were always little things that made you mad as he smiled at you underneath his pink beanie. You leaned your head against his shoulder as you sat beside him waiting for your food to come out at the newest café in Seoul. The food arrived as a male waiter came out placing the food in front of you as he gave you a small smile you nodded to him, you felt Baro’s arms tighten around your waist as the waiter left you and him to eat.

Baro lifted the spoon to his lips as he scooped one after the other into his mouth, you waited for him to give you some as you only ordered one plate but he continued to eat as you watched in dismay at the disappearing food. After a while he finished eating the food as he leaned back with a lazy grin on his face.

‘Well that was nice…Come on let’s go shopping.’ He took your hand as you kept a slight smile on your face agreeing to shop with him. He took you to a small shop that had cute accessories as you tried on a few bracelets as he watched you, you picked out a black charm bracelet as he quickly walked over and took it out of your hands.

‘Wahh, Yeppoh’ He linked his fingers with yours as he walked to the cashier to pay for the pretty charm. After purchasing the charm he slid it over his wrists as he smiled at his new accessories as you felt your temperature rising in your body but didn’t say anything as he pulled his wrist to your eyes to show off his charm as you nodded with a forced smile.

You walked through the streets of Seoul as you walked over to a park as you looked at the cute couples wearing matching clothes, linking fingers and eating ice-cream together you sighed at their happiness. You ran over to the swing but he ran faster than you as he sat down on the swing before you did as he started swinging you went and sat on the bench. Aisshhh this boy!! You thought to yourself as you watched him in his own world swinging. You suddenly caught sight of a boy that you thought looked quite familiar as you walked over to him and it was your bestfriend; Choi Minho. How could you mistake his large eyes and tall slim figure as he caught sight of you letting you run into his strong arms.

‘Haven’t seen you in a while. How have you been?’ His voice was its usually quirky and bubbly as he parted from your arms to take a look at you when finally Baro noticed his girlfriend in another’s arms.  You sat down beside Minho telling him everything that had happened as you told him about your problem with Baro as he thought of a plan to make Baro a better boyfriend.

‘Why don’t I try to make him jealous? I will like be all over you…’  Minho always becomes excited and cheeky whenever there was a prank involved as you agreed to Minho’s plan when finally Baro came over with a serious look.

‘Baro, meet my friend; Choi Minho, Minho meet Baro’ they shook hands as Baro glared at Minho’s strong arms inside the long sleeved shirt that he was wearing.  After they shook hands Minho threw a comfortable arm around your shoulder making Baro twitch in his spot as you winced at the sudden tension in the air, Minho decided to take you to get bubble tea as Baro walked quietly behind you. You arrived at the shop as Minho ordered for you since he always knew what you wanted as Baro ordered his own as the tension continued to grow. The drinks came as Minho was about to pay for yours a hard hand landed over his. It was Baro who stopped him paying as he gave the money to the cashier without a word giving you your drink as Minho winked at you from the side making you giggle a little. Baro had never volunteered to pay before, you had always had to nag him to pay but this was a different side to him as you walked out of the shop up the cool tea. Minho linked his fingers with yours making you gasp as Baro flinched from where he was standing almost looking like he wanted to punch him with his hands that curled into a tight fist but surprisingly he didn’t as you looked to the ground. Minho knew exactly what he was doing as he walked you to the beach that was now deserted and empty due to the cold weather. You sat down on the sand between the two boys as Minho squeezed on your hand as Baro sat looking out into the distance at the crashing water. Dark clouds suddenly roamed over head as a droplet of water hit your nose, Minho saw and laughed as he wiped the drop with his finger as Baro suddenly stood up and began walking off. You got up as rain poured down even more soaking the three of you as Baro walked faster, you looked to Minho.

‘Quick, go after him…’ He let go of your hand as you ran as fast as your legs could take you. The rain poured faster as you were drenched with rain when you were a few meters from him.

‘YA BARO!!’ You screamed out to him over the heavy rain and thunder overhead as you shook in your drenched clothes, he heard you shout as he stopped walking letting you catch up. You grabbed his hand as you tugged making him turn around to face you.

‘Go be with him…’ His voice was quiet and cold as his eyes refused to look at you; you lifted his head slowly pulling off his beanie showing his wet ruffled black hair.

‘I don’t want to be with him, I want to be with my boyfriend…’ He looked into your eyes as you gave him a small smile but he didn’t return the smile as the rain poured heavier.

‘Well he looks like he wants to be…And if you were mine why did you do all those things with him?’ His voice was heavy and serious as he fixed his eyes on your hands that were shaking due to the cold.

‘Okay, first of all Minho has a boyfriend named Lee Taemin and second of all Minho helped me…I told him you were being a bad boyfriend and he wanted to help so he tried to make you jealous and obviously it worked.’ You let out a deep breath as you awaited his reply but he suddenly took a hold of your hand, looking up at you.

‘I know I was a bad boyfriend…but you are my first love and I don’t know how to…Well I have never loved a girl so much but please tell me how I can make you forgive me’ His frown turned into a smile as he squeezed your hand, you had never heard Baro said he loved you before as you smiled at him.

‘Kiss me…Kiss me in the rain’ you told him as he lifted you up from the ground and planted a sweet kiss on your lips, never letting you go again.