Like A Rubix Cube: Lu Han

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

(Lu Han is stealing My heart -rawwrr- But OMO BTOB Sungjae -rolls around- Why you boys so perfect?? SHINee Comeback -dead- )

You saw him from across the room and your heart jumped out of your chest as his eyes met yours. Those round eyes that always seemed to find yours… Lu Han looked back down and concentrated on his rubix cube.

“Are you okay?”  Su Han pulled you out of your world.

“Fine… just fine” You brushed his hand away that waved in your face.

Your best friend Su Han is going to be in EXO and he wanted to introduce you to all s and immediately your heart was taken by none other than Lu Han.

The only thing was that he didn’t seem interested in you and whenever you saw him he would be concentrated on that rubix cube. 

“Don’t lie to me!” Su Han whined and tugged on your sleeve. These past few weeks you have been hanging out with the EXO members and have become friends with all of them…. Except for Lu Han.

“We are going to a party you are coming right?” You looked up and met Kai’s eyes. He ruffled your hair with a laugh as you rolled your eyes shaking your head.

Kris and Tao took your arms and forced you to come to the party anyway.

“You could have just said yes” they told you as you laughed before they plopped you down on the couch.  You finally looked around and your mouth was opened seeing the people at this party… SM Idols were everywhere.

“I-Is that…?” Su Han laughed at your expression as you looked directly at Onew from SHINee; he knew you were a big time SHAWOL. Onew must have noticed your eyes because before you knew it he was directly in front of you.

“Annyeongsayo I heard you are Su Han’s bestfriend” You nodded slowly still trying to see if this was maybe a dream but after pinching yourself you realised it was real.

“He told me your our fan.. Gomawo for supporting us and you can call me oppa” Onew smiled and you nearly died.

“SHE HAS POSTERS OF YOU HYUNG ALL OVER HER BEDROOM!!” Su Han called from his spot on the seat and you glared at him, Onew chuckled softly at your expression.

“Onew hyung!” You look over at Lu Han who called him away from you, Onew bowed before walking over to Lu Han.

“Sit here” Su Han shoved you in between Onew and Lu Han and your cheeks heated up from the sudden eyes on you.

You started talking to Onew and laughing.

“O-Onew hyung” Lu Han called out for the third time, every time you were getting into a conversation with Onew Lu Han would interrupt.

Your eyes met Lu Han’s and they stayed locked for what seemed like forever.

“Let’s play seven minutes in heaven” Someone called out and soon the whole party was playing.  You spun the bottle and hoped it wasn’t someone you didn’t know, it spun and was about to land on Onew when someone jumped making it land on Lu Han.

“Good luck” Su Han whispered in your ear as he pushed you inside. You were now locked in a closet with Lu Han and it was dark…

“Are you okay?” You heard Lu Han’s soft voice in the dark and it made you feel more comfortable.

“Y-Yes” You stuttered and you could hear his quiet laughter from in front of you.

“D-Don’t hang out with Onew hyung anymore…” You felt his hand on your shoulder and you moved closer not even knowing why.

“Why?” you swallowed the lump in your throat.

“Because… I want you to be mine” you could feel his warm body move towards you and your heart beat rang in your ears.

“So only stay beside me” he pressed his lips onto your heated cheek and rubbed your other cheek with his hand, the door opened and light entered the small area.

Lu Han met your eyes and he smiled softly before linking his fingers in between yours and pulling you out of the closet.

“You are so confusing you know Lu Han” Su Han told you as Lu Han leaned his head on your shoulder with a bright smile.

“First you guys would avoid each other now you guys can’t be separated... so confusing like a … rubix cube!” Su Han grabbed Lu Han’s rubix cube from your hands leaving them empty so instead Lu Han held your hand tightly with his.