My Sherlock; Onew

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

“OMO I can’t find it!!” you scrunched your hair in your hands and looked at Onew who gave you the same look.

“Ten minutes left!!” You heard Taemin yell out from the doorway as you ran across the room trying to find the ring. Your best friend and Minho were getting married and of course they left you and Onew your boyfriend in charge of the rings…They left it to the two most forgetful people in the world!!

“Since I am Sherlock I will find it!” Onew joked around as you glared at him making him stop.

“How can you joke around?” you were panicking because the wedding was about to start, you needed to find these rings.

“Is this it?” Key held two rings in his hands and you nearly tackled him to the ground because of it.  Onew came towards you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

“I told you to relax” he whispered softly in your ear, you calmed down a tiny bit when he kissed your neck.

“They need you now” Jonghyun grabbed your wrists as you pecked Onew’s lips before making your way out with the rings in your hands.

You smiled softly as you looked upon your bestfriend in her white dress, hugging her quickly before walking out as the wedding began.

Minho finally looked relieved as you showed him the rings in your hands and beside Onew, Jonghyun, Key and Taemin. The music echoed through the castle like area and your best friend stepped out. Your eyes were watering and you had to hold back because of your make-up, Onew saw your eyes and bit his lips wanting to come over and hug you.

“I do “Minho spoke with ease.

“I do” Your bestfriend spoke with excitement.

“Can we please have the rings?” 

“I have them right here” you spoke proudly handing them the rings and avoided the quick glare from your bestfriend. 

“Take care of her or else!!!” you called out to Minho who chuckled softly as they left for their honeymoon. Before you knew it two strong arms wrapped around your waist and your back leaned against Onew’s warm chest.

“Did I tell you that you look beautiful today?” his voice was like honey as it made your heart beat faster.

“No I don’t think so” you joked as he turned you around, arms still around your waist.
“How are you so beautiful?” he spoke with amazement as his eyes smoothed over your whole body to your face, your cheeks turned a shade of red from his actions.

“Dance with me?” Onew pulled you inside where the soft music still echoed through the hall, he lifted you up so you were standing on his shoes and walked around. He always did this because somehow you were more clumsy then him if it was possible, all your friends joked that you caught Onew condition.

“I told you we would find the rings!” He smiled and you shook your head with a laugh.

“Mmn My Sherlock helped me” You kissed his neck and moved to his jaw until you found his plump pink lips.

(Just imagine him wearing what he was wearing in that gif -dead- )