Teaser thingy OuO

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

Guys I need help ever since Sherlock I couldn't stop I have like a bunch of Ideas.... And I kinda started  ANOTHER Jinki fanfic..  I don't know If I should continue or not... Guys help me ... I have a problem... DAMN JINKI AND HIS HOLD ON ME >.< Anyways here is a snipet of the story OuO Should I continue??

 

He caught your wrist and pinned it over your head, his eyes meeting yours in a heated stare. Jinki his plump lips making them moist and shine in the small amount of light. You tried to move out of his strong hold but that only made his grip on you become tighter.

“Let. Go. Of. Me” You paused between each word making sure it was clear so he could understand and get it through his head. He chuckled and rolled his brown eyes, he tilted his head at you making his brown locks fall over his eyes letting you escape his gaze. Jinki quickly noticed and used his other hand to hold your chin; you fulfilled his wish and met those eyes.

“Do you know what you have done?” Jinki’s voice echoed through the room with those few words. Your eye caught a bead of sweat that rolled down his milky white neck to his collarbone and it made your body ache wanting to taste him on your tongue.  You couldn’t think about anything but his body on yours and it clouded your mind…    

Damn Perfect Lee Jinki ... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH -SOBS-