A Girl Can Dream; Nam Woohyun & Kim Sunggyu

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

‘Yoon Jinri Congratulations’ they called her name and everything became blank in Jinri’s head as she got pushed by her friend on to the stage.

‘Kamsamida’ she whispered but it didn’t matter because they gave her the microphone so her small voice echoed throughout the place as Jinri’s face grew red. She had won the competition to go on a camping trip with the boy group Infinite and all she had to do was create a fanfic on the boys. Her heart beat fast as she packed her belongings for the trip as her friend watched Jinri with envy all over her face. Her umma called her daughter from downstairs as the car drove up she nearly dropped her phone, they had sent a limo to come pick Jinri up. She stared in awe as the limo driver beeped once more; she threw her stuff inside as she rushed inside. The limo was large and cosy and on the speakers was; Come back again. She waved goodbye to her umma and friend as they said goodbye she was off to meet Infinite.

Meanwhile back at Infinite’s dorm there was commotion;

‘Where are my glasses?’ Hoya screamed from across the room as the boys rushed back and forth packing their own belongings in excitement to meet the dongsaeng that had won the competition.

‘Hyung, they are right here’ Sungjong handed the glasses to Hoya and nearly bumped into a dazed Woohyun. Woohyun was looking back and forth between bringing his sunglasses or his lotion and of course he decided to bring both. The others were still pacing back and forth but sitting casually on the lounge was Gyu Leader who had his earphones plugged in and ready to go. Time flew and it was time to leave as they piled into the car, Woohyun stopped mid-stride causing a slight pile-up.

‘YA WOOHYUN KEEP MOVING!!’ Sungyeol called out from behind Myungsoo as he dropped his phone on the cement.

‘Wait, I forgot something…I just can’t remember what…’ Woohyun was deep in thought when Sunggyu came up from behind him hitting him hard on his head. As he hit him his sunglasses fell from his blonde locks landing in his hands.

‘Oh that is what it was, Gomawo Hyung’ Woohyun said as he got into the car, Sunggyu rolled his eyes as the other laughed and finally Infinite was ready for their meeting with Yoon Jinri.

At the camp site a nervous Jinri awaited the boy’s arrival. She constantly looked at the reflection of her iphone looking over her hair and clothes for the zillionth time. She put her earphones into her ears to listen to Infinite’s new song; Be mine but that just made her more nervous.

She was singing along to the song that she didn’t know that the boys had arrived at the site.  They pulled out of the car in excitement as they all looked around for her; she was sitting on the bench with her back facing the other way. They started walking towards her with jumpy hearts but they stopped when they heard her singing their song, they felt proud as her voice swept them all away.

Jinri was oblivious to the dancing boys behind her as she continued to sing, the song had finally ended as she looked at her watch in frustration where were these idols? She turned around and in shock she jumped and fell, the boys were frozen in their positions as they watched her fall but calm leader Sunggyu came to the rescue as he swiftly picked her up in his strong arms.

‘I guess you are Yoon Jinri’ His eye smile came out as he looked at her curled up in his arms. Her face started flushing red as she looked at Sunggyu. They heard a cough from the other side as an impatient Woohyun stood with his arms crossed over his muscled body. Sunggyu went back to his place as one by one Infinite introduced each other.

‘Annyeong, I am Hoya; Infinite’s Dance Machine’ Hoya said with a bright smile as the others continued their own introductions.

‘Annyeong, I am Infinite’s vocal and aegyo king Nam Woohyun’ He gave Jinri a small wink taking off his sunglasses.

‘Annyeong, Infinite’s Leader and Vocal Sunggyu’ His eye smile made her bubbly inside as they waited for Jinri to introduce herself. She bowed ninety degrees with a shy smile.

‘Annyeong, Yoon Jinri here’ she said making them all smile. They all awkwardly looked at the ground as Infinite’s manager stepped in to break the awkwardness.

‘Why don’t you guys show her your personal talents or skills?’ The manager said trying to break the tension as they told Jinri to sit down. She sat down as they began. Hoya danced with Dongwoo, Sungjong did SNSD’s Gee, Sungyeol & Myungsoo danced like clowns with shy smiles as it was finally who Jinri was waiting for. Sunggyu stepped up with a small smile as he went close to Jinri he clasped her hand, his warm hand touched hers as he sang. His voice was much better than her iPod and she felt warm with him beside her. She applauded loud when he finished as Woohyun rolled his eyes at Gyu Leader.

‘I will show you why I am the aegyo king’ He walked up and took off his sunglasses showing his cute eye smile.

‘Jinri nomeou yeppoh’ He sang in a cutesy voice as he puffed his cheeks, Jinri let out a small laugh as she watched Woohyun being cute as she heard pretend gagging noises from behind Woohyun.

‘YA NAM WOOHYUN STOP BEFORE I COME AND KICK YOUR ’ She laughed as Woohyun continued even with s protest. After they finished everyone went to set up their tents. The boys immediately sent out and built their tents with skill as Jinri stood there in confusion. Woohyun finished quickly as he came to help Jinri. He taught her how to hammer the pegs down as his hand came on top of hers, her cheeks flushed and he smiled at her red cheeks.

‘So cute when you are embarrassed’ He lightly pinched her cheeks as she brushed his hand away making an excuse that the tent is going to fall over. It was time to go hiking as they all dressed in comfy clothes and began walking down. Jinri was slow compared to the fast fit boys who were meters from her, Woohyun & Sunggyu walked as slow as possible for Jinri to catch up but she was getting slower if that was possible. Woohyun couldn’t take it anymore as he ran up to where Jinri was walking as he crouched down in front of her.

‘What are you doing?’ She asked but clearly knew what he had planned.

‘Jump on, even with you on top of me I can still walk faster than you’ Woohyun said as he patted his back as a motion to tell her to get on. She walked past Woohyun who looked at her in dismay.

‘YA I can walk fine and I don’t need your help…Anyways you are all sweaty.’ Jinri was independent just because Woohyun was an idol doesn’t mean he can treat her this way as she continued walking. She stuck her head high in the air in hopes of looking strong and independent but it didn’t turn out that way. She walked and because of her big headedness she tripped over a rock and fell down. 

‘Aisshhh. This girl, I tell her to get on and she refuses…’  Woohyun said as he rushed to her side. He looked over her scratch, on the side of Jinri’s left thigh had a cut from the rock, and he picked her up to carry her up to a safer place. He placed her down on the grassy area as he looked over her leg; he pulled out his back-pack that had his first aid kit inside. He ped it and emptied its contents on the side as Jinri watched in silence at her hero.

‘Does it hurt?’ Woohyun asked with concern as he pulled out a cotton bud and the disinfectant to clean the wound.

‘If it hurts, squeeze my hand okay’ He held her hand as he cleaned the wound as she winced at the pain, she squeezed at his hand that was slowly going red. He wrapped the bandage over her thigh as his hand was touching her she sizzled under his touch, his eyes were focused on her wound but they couldn’t help but linger over the rest of her slender body.  He finally got her to go on his back as they looked around.

‘Where are the others?’ Jinri said with worry in her voice as Woohyun wrapped a reassuring hand on her leg.

‘Don’t worry let’s just go back.’ He kept walking as they finally reached the site where the rest of the members sat in front of the fire waiting for the two.

‘You guys look like a couple’ Sungjong said as he let out a small giggle, Woohyun looked embarrassed as he let her down on the bench making sure she was okay. Sunggyu quickly noticed the wound as Jinri told him she was fine and Woohyun took care of her but Sunggyu made her go rest just in case. Jinri waved goodbye to the boys as she looked back at Woohyun but he wasn’t there.

Woohyun was thinking about her and going over everything that happened that night as he tried to get some sleep. Jinri was doing the same as she tossed and turned in her sleeping bag. Everything went silent as the night wore on, both Woohyun and Jinri could sleep. Woohyun got up and went to her tent; he opened it with a smile.

‘Um... I just wanted to give you this…For your leg’ Woohyun handed her some pain medication for her leg as she took it his hand lingered on hers for quite some time before finally releasing.

‘Gomawo oppa, sleep well’ She thanked him as he walked outside he accidently bumped into the front of the tent as Jinri let out a giggle at the cute boy.

Jinri now only had until lunchtime before her short vacation ended and she would just go back to being a normal school girl and they would go back to being idols. Jinri went outside to see the boys already ready for whatever they were going to do today which was archery.

They headed to archery site as the instructor taught them how to shoot the target with the bow & arrow. Every two minutes Jinri would sneak a peek at Woohyun and Woohyun would do the same as Myungsoo & Hoya nudged at each other as they watched the two back and forth.

They finally all got a shot and it was Jinri’s turn as she failed terribly not even getting close to the target as she shook her head in shame when the boys urged her to have another go. Sunggyu wanted to help; his hand was holding her waist as his other hand was on top of hers pulling the bow back as her face grew red once more at how close Sunggyu was. Jinri released the arrow and with Sunggyu’s help she got it close to the target as she hugged him in happiness but she could see Woohyun getting envious. It was Woohyun’s turn next and he was really good because he used to take archery in school. Sunggyu & Woohyun were the final two as the faced each other head on there was tension in the air. Woohyun smirked at Sunggyu as they shook hands but Sungyeol stepped in before Sunggyu could shoot.

‘Let’s make it fun, the winner gets a kiss on the cheek by Jinri’ Jinri’s eyes nearly exploded at Sungyeol’s suggestion but inside she was hoping someone would make that suggestion. They asked Jinri and she quickly agrees to the suggestion.

‘I’m going to win, leader you might as well give up’ Woohyun said with an evil glint in his eyes.

‘In your dreams Nam Woohyun’ Sunggyu blew a kiss towards Jinri as he shoot the arrow looking at Jinri the whole time but he still managed to get it on the target. Woohyun stood up and as he shot a bird flew past making him fail as he missed the target by an inch. He threw his equipment down in anger as he demanded a rematch.

‘A win is a win’ Sunggyu said shrugging his shoulders as he tapped his cheeks, Jinri pecked him lightly on his cheek. It was time to go home as Jinri packed her things with a heavy heart remembering the memories. The limo arrived to take her back home as the boys one by one said goodbye. It was Woohyun’s turn as she took him aside.

‘Woohyun. I have a confession…I like you’ Jinri knew this might be her last chance so she had to risk it as she pecked him lightly on his cheek.

‘I thought you liked Sunggyu’ He whispered looking at his feet. She placed her hand on his cheek and shook her head lightly kissing his lips before rushing off with a smile. She got in the car waving to them as she looked at Woohyun who was smiling but on the inside he didn’t want her to leave.

(TWO WEEKS LATER) ‘Did you see Infinite’s win on Mnet?’ Jinri’s best friend nudged her out of her daydream as they their laptops at school to watch Infinite‘s encore performance from the other night.

‘Did you ever hear back from Woohyun?’ Jinri’s friend asked with concern eyes as she hugged her friend who was tearing looking at the screen at the crying Woohyun, she felt proud of him as she felt tears on her cheeks.

‘YA YOU CAN’T COME IN HERE!! I DON’T CARE IF YOU GUYS ARE IDOLS…YA!!’ Their teacher called from the front of the room as Jinri nearly burst from her seat at the sight of the Infinite boys walking casually into her classroom.

‘Annyeong I hope you didn’t forget me!!’ Woohyun said with a bright smile as he handed Jinri a bouquet of flowers. She stood there in awe holding the flowers as the Infinite boys moved the desks and chairs. In the middle of Jinri’s classroom they started performing Be Mine as it rung throughout the speakers of the school, at the end of the song Woohyun walked up to Jinri getting down on his knees.

‘Be Mine?’ Woohyun whispered in her ear as the whole class hooted and cheered like they were watching a drama, Jinri nodded her head as Woohyun carried her like they just got married as his head moved closer to her…

‘YA!! YA!!YOON JINRI WHAT IS THE ANSWER TO THIS MATHS EQUATION?’  Jinri’s teacher asker her as her best friend answered saving Jinri who was caught up in writing a fanfic.

‘Ya again with the Infinite Fanfic!’  Her best friend said as Jinri shrugged, well  a girl can dream as she closed her eyes seeing Nam Woohyun once more…