Stay The Same; Lee Sungyeol

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

 

‘YOU ARE SO IMMATURE, WHY CAN’T YOU JUST BE GROWN UP FOR ONCE’ You screamed at your boyfriend who kept on playing and mucking around but you had enough of Lee Sungyeol’s’ foolish ways. You walked out of his house leaving his quiet and flustered face behind; you crossed your arms over your chest and kept walking.  You loved Lee Sungyeol but sometimes he was just too much for you he never took anything seriously and was always mucking around even when you were talking about something serious. After walking off your stream you felt guilty for screaming at him like that as you walked back to his house but he wasn’t there. You called his phone but it was turned off as you called his bestfriend; Myungsoo but even he didn’t know where he was. You went to his favourite spots but he wasn’t there either. Aish where was your boyfriend you asked yourself  as you walked towards your favourite café but was stunned when you saw Sungyeol behind the counter of the café serving people. You walked over to the café as you gave him a strange gaze but he barley looked to you as continued serving the people at the counter.

‘Um.. Sungyeol what are you doing?’ With a glazed voice he looked over to you without even a smile plastered on his usual cheery face.

‘Oh, Annyeong Nanie as you can see I am working’ He said as he kept serving giving the customer one of the fakest smiles you had ever seen.  You scoffed and walked over to your spot in the corner and watched him from afar but after a while he walked up to you. Hoping he had came to his senses you gave him a smile.

‘If you are not going to order please leave’ He said with no emotions in his voice. With a shocked expression you walked out of the café with a frown. What had come over your boyfriend as you remembered your argument and what you had said to him, the next few days had passed with his ignoring your pleas to become the Sungyeol you loved again but he just kept working. You finally gave up and called him to meet you at the front of the café to talk about what was going to happen with your relationship.

‘Sungyeol I can’t do this anymore, this isn’t you and I miss you the way you were… My happy smiling choding boyfriend the way he was not this emotionless robot’  you got it off your chest as he blinked at you and after a few minutes he started to smile, the same smile that you loved.

‘I thought you wanted me to be like this’ He said in his usual cheery face as his gums showed making you feel lighter once more.

‘I’m sorry Sungyeolie please forgive me, never ever ever be like that again. Stay the same my beautiful immature choding’ you said as you pinched his chubby cheeks.

‘Good I hated being like that but with all the money saved up… I bought you this’ He handed you a small box inside was a beautiful necklace with the letter; S on it.  He grabbed it out of the box and put it around your neck.

‘Sungyeol it is beautiful, Saranghaeyo’ you whispered as he leaned over the table and kissed you.

‘Um… You guys need to order something or you have to leave’  Another waiter said with a frown as you and Sungyeol suddenly started laughing after a few minutes you got up from the seat but before you walked away Sungyeol whispered to the boy. You walked outside before curiosity got the better of you.

‘What did you say to him?’ You asked as you crossed the road.

‘Cheer up’ He said with a smile as he kissed you once more.