Loving Prank; Kyuhyun

OnSeobx3 One-Shots (Come Inside *Oh How Scary!!* ^^ )

Your brother’s bestfriend was the most annoying rudest boys on the planet as he squirted you with water from the door. You attempted to slam the door on Kyuhyun’s face but he blocked with his foot as he played a smirk on his pink lips.

‘YA GO PLAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!’ You screamed at him as he pushed himself inside your room when suddenly your brother came in giving him a glare.

‘OPPA TELL HIM TO GO AWAY’ you screamed at Eunhyuk who was laughing at his friends random body gags on your clean sheets. Eunhyuk grabbed Kyuhyun out by his shirt as they laughed the entire time pulling faces at you from outside. You sat back down attempting to dry your hair that he soaked as you raged by yourself at Kyuhyun. For as long as him and your brother were friends you had to put up with the devil’s spawn name Kyuhyun as he continued to play pranks on you, When you first met him you thought he was very good-looking with his nice defined features and his thin pink lips that curled into a shy smile when you looked at him.

One day you were told to go out with your brother as Kyuhyun tagged along but no pranks at all as he looked dressed up you believed he was going out to meet a girl. You arrived at the café with your brother and Kyuhyun as you sat down Kyuhyun sat down beside you as he kept giving you a small smile. Eunhyuk suddenly had to go bathroom but before he left he gave Kyuhyun a small glance as you could see their secret messages passing between the two. Kyuhyun suddenly pulled out a black box as he gave it to you with a small smile. You had seen this trick before last time it was silly string that almost made you lose your eye sight as you laughed returning the box to him but he kept placing it in your hand.

‘I am not opening it I refuse to get silly sting in my eye…’ You told him as he hushed you.

‘It is not silly sting or a prank of any kind…Just open it and you will see.’ His voice was sincere as you slowly opened the box and inside held a small silver ring with your initials on it beside his. You looked at the calendar and it wasn’t April fools it was real as he took the ring from your hands, he slid the ring onto your finger.

‘Do you want to be my girlfriend?’ He whispered as the waiter came out with a box filled with chocolates.

‘UM….Wait if you had liked me that whole time why did you do all those things to me?’

‘How else would I get your attention? I had seen the type of guys you like and I look nothing like them sooo…’ His voice trailed off as you looked over him. The guys you usually liked were the stereotypical blonde hair, blue eyes but you felt something for Kyuhyun as you looked at your ring.

‘You didn’t need to do all that to get my attention…I am yours’ as you told him his eyes became wide as he smiled at you. Your brother finally came back breaking the small moment you and Kyuhyun had as he placed an arm around you both.

‘FINALLY’ He said as you looked into Kyuhyun’s playful eyes.