Semi Chapter 08

If You Don't Want Him (Can I Have Him)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : I have returned. Sort of. With a chapter so crummy and undeserving of the title 'chapter' that I am going to call it a semi-chapter. Thanks to PsychoElves,  xHurtless,  swizzle , clamth for being around and commenting even after my y updating habits.

 

 

The sunlight streams in through the tall glass windows and lights up the conference room. Kris has put his meetings on hold this morning to comfort the distraught Chanyeol but he is sort of maybe regretting it.

“Chanyeol, stop chewing on my jacket- I can feel it. And it’s Armani.”

 “But I need something to do or I’m going to explode!” Chanyeol whines.

Kris drags Baekhyun close by his tie and offers him to Chanyeol like some pretty blonde sacrifice. Chanyeol bites in his direction and Baekhyun shrieks even though Chanyeol's teeth came nowhere close to him.

“Just leave enough of him for the meeting tomorrow morning.” Kris says dispassionately.

Baekhyun swats at Chanyeol with a paper binder. “keep away, you mutt.”

“I screwed up.” Chanyeol moans.

“Yes, you screwed up.” Baekhyun nods impassively.

“Big time.”

“Yes, big time.”

“He asked for Lu Han’s number and he called me bro. bro.” Chanyeol buries his head in his hands.

“Oh boy.”

“He might never talk to me again.”

“He might never even so much as look in your direction.” Baekhyun confirms.

“Wow, thanks for the comfort, douche.”

“Hey, I’m not here for comforting purposes.”

“Then why are you even here.”

“For the entertaining ruin that is your life story, of course. I mean here you are having this super romantic moment and then you have to go ahead and use the gay word.”

Chanyeol lets out a sound somewhere between a horrible mix of a sob and groan and a hysterical laugh. Kris’ eyes widen in panic, this is serious he mouths at Baekhyun. So do something!, Baekhyun mouths back. Kris makes some vigorous but entirely unfathomable hand gestures.

“You used to fricking date him, you should know how to handle this mess!”, Baekhyun whispers back furiously.

Chanyeol lets out ano

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter