Chapter 02

If You Don't Want Him (Can I Have Him)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 



 

“Sehun.”

“yes.”

“I don’t like this coffee. Make me a new one.”

Sehun side-eyes Jongin. Jongin ignores him as he pretends to be immersed some thick econ text, which in reality hides his deluxe edition of Hana Kimi.

“I was not hired to make your coffee.”

His boss looks up from his book at Sehun. “Oh, Sehun. Sehun. Sehun.” He shakes his head as if saddened by Sehun’s naivety. “You know so little about this world.”


 




 

Kyungsoo finds him in the break room, muttering to himself and scaring off the girls from the secretary pool away.

“What now?” he asks as he pours himself a full cup of black coffee, no sugar. He needs about 3 of those to survive his day as Kyuhyun’s paralegal.

“Kim in’ Jongin.” Sehun answers viciously.

“Ah.” Kyungsoo says, sympathetically. “How was your weekend?” he says in an attempt to change the topic.

Sehun groans and lets the spoon clang against the countertop. “it was horrible. My aunt took me man-hunting for Sejung.”

“Again? Didn’t Sejung like annihilate the last few men who came her way? ”

“yes! Again! I was nearly struck down by lightning and thrown into a giraffe’s body and it was really confusing because I couldn’t drag out enough dislike from the depths of my dark soul to hate him, but he wasn’t that cute, I mean, no one is cute as me, right? ” Kyungsoo doesn’t really understand what the hell Sehun is talking about but he nods anyway -  nobody is ever allowed to disagree with Sehun about how cute he is, nobody. “He was a little cute though. And really tall. Like you would need to bring along a stool to stand on to look at him. That tall. ” Kyungsoo contemplates dumping salt in the coffee Sehun is making. “And his voice!”

Kyungsoo let’s Sehun go on like this for about 5 minutes before he quietly walks away. Sehun complains at the coffee machine for another 5 minutes before Yixing pops out of one of the closets they keep the food in and tells him “Sehun, go away. You are scaring off all the normal people.” Sehun considers pointing out where Yixing was sitting right then, but then this was Yixing – anything was possible.

 


 




 

The next Sunday when his aunt wakes him up at 6am again by throwing Dino on his bed, Sehun cries a little at the waste of his precious sleeping hours.

His eyes are barely open when his aunt pushes him to a pew and he sinks down low in his seat before promptly passing out again.

Sehun thinks he faintly hears more about hell fires and sinners but oh, he is so comfortable he can’t even be bothered to pretend to be awake. Something is practically radiating warmth on his left side and he cuddles on to it a little more with a happy sigh.
 




 

“Hey. Wake up.”

“No.” Sehun grumbles.

“The sermon is over. You really kinda need to wake up.”

Sehun grumbles some more and pulls away from his heat-source a little to crack open one eye.

“Hi.” Suddenly Chanyeol's face is right in his face, there’s barely an inch between them and Sehun springs back because, whoa, creepy big eyes.

“What- have you not heard of personal space?” Sehun asks, thoroughly disgruntled, rubbing his hands over his face to wake himself up. “why are you all up in my face?”

“Umm… because you kind of slept all over my personal space?”

“no, I didn’t. stop being ridiculous.”Sehun scoffs but his brain whispers back to him ‘being ridiculously handsome’ because wow, Chanyeol with his hair swept away from his face is possibly one of the best things on earth to wake up to in a stuffy church.

“He has evidence!” a tiny person who pops up from behind Chanyeol pipes up. Sehun blinks at him and decides that he doesn’t like the way his face has an impish expression on it, or the way he is sort of draping himself around Chanyeol.

“He does not!” Sehun rebuts, still half awake.

The little man giggles and points to Chanyeol's right shoulder where his otherwise pristine white tshirt is stained with something wet. Sehun blinks at it, as his brain slowly comes back to life.

“I drooled on your shoulder.” He stares at the wet patch in horrified fascination.

“Yes. You did.”

“Oh, god. I’m so sorry. No, seriously.” He reaches out to wipe it off and the second his hand touches it he pulls it back because ew,saliva. His brain is suddenly and very painfully wide awake. “wait, I’ll give you a handkerchief to-no, I don’t actually have a handkerchief-umm…I…”

 “I hope you know that this means you owe me.” Chanyeol says in a serious voice.

“Uh, yeah, sure, I mean I just drooled on you so yeah, yeah..umm…”

Chanyeol laughs, his eyes crinkled to uneven sizes, in pleasure.  Before Sehun can say anything else he casually reaches into Sehun’s blazer and plucks out his phone. Ignoring Sehun’s squawking protests he proceeds to call himself from Sehun’s phone (he really should start using a password lock on that thing).


 




 

This time his aunt doesn’t wait till they get home to confront him. He barely lands his on the seat when his aunt careens the vehicle out of the church parking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter