Chapter 06

If You Don't Want Him (Can I Have Him)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dino is quite adept at making many, many faces. He had learned this since the very first day his aunt brought him home. That day he had learned that when Dino scrunches up his face more than usual and lolls his tongue out it means that is his “I-peed-on-you-favourite-pair-of-shoes-and-I-liked-it” look. He also had a special “ooh-that-chick-is-hot” look and a “Sehun-bro-that-ain’t-cute” look. Around his aunt though he has the permanently suffering look that begs Sehun to “let-me-die. Let-me-die-with-my dignity. ” especially when she puts him in that green tutu.

Right now though he looks plain pitying and Sehun doesn’t like it one bit. Chanyeol's and Sejung’s laughter filters through the door to the room and it makes Sehun’s insides feel all tangled and painful. It’s like an elephant is sitting on his stomach, no, not really, it’s like a million fiery dragons were catapulting in it, no that’s not it either. Screw it. Sehun throws a pillow across the room and decides that he really is not good at this whole ‘feelings’ thing.

Meanwhile, Dino watches him with a condescending look from his perch on top of Sehun’s dressing table.

“I hate you” Sehun says, viciously to him. In answer to this Dino picks up on of Sehun’s socks and starts chewing on it happily.

 

 

From: Chanyeol 10.53 AM

Yo Yo It’s your favourite C-dawg!

Want to meet up for lunch?

 

Sehun stops smack dab in the middle of the street and stares at his phone. Kyungsoo who had been walking a few steps behind him crashes into his back and curses. Sehun’s judges the text, he judges it hard. After a full 60 seconds worth of judging he promptly texts Chanyeol back agreeing to meet up.

“This is the most ridiculous text I have ever seen. I mean, c-dawg? Really?” Sehun scoffs as he shows Kyungsoo the message.

Kyungsoo eyes him shrewdly.

“Ridiculous, huh? So what did you tell him?”

Sehun turns a shade of bright red, which doesn’t suit his pale, vampire looks at all. “I said yes. But that’s not the point.”

“No, I think the point is that we can firmly put you on the ‘gay’ category now. Good. I’m going to be collecting a lot of cash in the next few days.”

 “I’m not- I don’t unders- Wait, You have bet going on my uality?” Sehun asks in a incredulous voice.

“Well, yeah. There’s only so much you can do around the office, you know.”

“Unbelievable.” Sehun mutters darkly.

“If you would like to know, we also took a poll, you came second place for the ‘office hottie’ title.”

Sehun fixes his bangs smugly. “Of course, that’s – wait who came first?”

“Kim Jongin.”

Sehun grinds his teeth. “Kim in’ Jongin.”

 

 

Chanyeol, that day, is not the usual ball of inextinguishable energy and flailing, enthusiastic limbs that he usually is. Sehun eyes him carefully for half an hour before commenting on this.

“Did somebody break you?”

Chanyeol grins at him across the table. He puts his elbow on the table and cups his face in his palm and leers at Sehun’s face. “Do I look that fragile to you, Sehunnie? Oh, oppa, save me.” he adds in a high pitched coy voice.

Sehun smacks at Chanyeol's hand so hard that his face falls out of his palm and his chin knocks against the table top. “Always so violent, oppa” Chanyeol mock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter