Fate

650 ( A KaiSoo Story )

[Kai] “Th-tha-that emblem… is different from this. Aigoo! Yonggup must be the one.”

_________________________ ___________

The next morning, the villagers were surprised to see an ambulance. They saw Yonggup’s dead body on a stretcher.

 

Kai went out and sneaked as if he did nothing.

 

2 days after the incident Kai moved to Seoul for he already assasinated the North Korean spy.

 

He gave no notice to the others that he’s already leaving.

 

After living in Tongyeong for several months, D.O decided to move in Seoul.  He was alarmed by the death of a spy.

 

[D.O] “I know he’s a North Korean spy. I saw his emblem on the left foot when he was on the stretcher.”

 

___________________________----- ____________

D.O packed all of his things and moved to the same Condo Unit with Kai.


When the elevator opened, D.O was shocked on what he saw. It was Kai.

 

[D.O] “Oh! We met again. Do you still know me?”

 

[Kai] “Get out! I’m moving in.”

 

D.O quickly went out bringing his luggage.

 

[D.O] “He’s so short tempered. I don’t know what’s with that man! But meeting him here again must be fate.”

 

D.O went in to his condo. He arranged all of his stuffs and cooked dinner.

 

[D.O] “Maybe I should make something for Kai.”

 

D.O packed the dinner for Kai and rang Kai’s doorbell. After several pressing of Kai’s door bell, Kai opened the door.

 

[D.o] “What took you so long?”

 

[Kai] “It’s none of your business!”

 

[D.O] “Oh wait! I made you some dinner. Just return the container afterwards.”

 

Being cynical of humans, Kai suddenly felt some strange feelings. He took the container and shut the door.

 

[Kai] “I don’t usually accept these kinds of stuff. But why did I???”

 

He paused for a while.

 

[Kai] “No Kai. You’re not allowed to do this.”

 

Kai ate the food prepared by D.O. He was delighted by D.O’s cooking. After consuming it, he returned the container to D.O. Kai went back to his condo. D.O washed the container and said

 

“He must like it. He brought it empty. My cooking skill is really seductive. Did I make him in love?”.

 

D.O already liked Kai the day they first met, the day when they had chicken and beer at Kai’s house in Tongyeong. D.O kept it within himself because he’s a spy. He can’t use love as an excuse to go against his agency.  It might destruct him from doing his missions successfully.

 

Kai, on the other hand, is the same. Only he started to like D.O a while ago. Kai is very loyal to his agency. He fell in love many times but only until hours of excessive thinking of the person he loves, the feeling suddenly melt away. But for D.O, he was awake the whole night. Kai decided that if D.O keeps running in his mind the whole day, he can’t help but to fell in love with D.O.

                                                                                                                       

A day had passed; Kai never went out of his condo. He distracts himself from thinking of D.O but still. If D.O is literally running in Kai’s mind, D.O must be very tired.