The Revealing

650 ( A KaiSoo Story )

“Kai it’s me D.O.” he whispered while aiming the gun at Kai’s head. D.O was behind Kai.

“H-ho-how did you know?” Kai replied. Kai was frightened not because he’s going to die, but instead that D.O was behind him.

“That shoe—those orange shoes. That’s what you were wearing when you’re leaving.” D.O replied.

“Okay. Stop. No more dramas D.O. Let’s leave while we still have time.” Kai suggested. D.O grabbed Kai and faced each other.

“We can’t. They injected a tracker in your body. We can remove it, but without the proper tools, the risk of infection is 90%.” D.O said.

Kai was speechless. He kissed D.O. D.O also passionately kissed him. The 15 seconds feels like an eternity for them.

“Kai, shoot me now.” D.O begged Kai. D.O started crying.

“I-I-I can’t!” Kai angrily shouted D.O. Kai can’t help himself from seeing D.O cried. He started shedding a tear.

“Kai, it’s a privilege for me to be killed by you.” D.O wiped Kai’s tears. D.O added,

“To die in your hand is something I am grateful of.”

Kai started crying.

“Remember when I asked you if I’m suddenly lost. You said you will go back in 650 and reminisce all of the memories we made. Here, right now, we’re at 650! It’s fate, isn’t it? Now, what I want you to do is remember all the memories we made. Our little planet, it’s amazing right? Kai, love never felt this good. I’m very thankful that I met you. I want you to live Kai—because I love you.” D.O softly told Kai while shedding buckets of tears.

Kai sobbed louder.

“I also love you D.O” Kai said while whipping his tears.

“But I want you to live!” D.O shouted. His neck vein suddenly appeared from shouting.

“Think logically D.O. If I’ll live, someone will still kill me. Our agencies are not dumb. I’m sure someone set this up or it’s just that you and your intelligence is really up to something! But it doesn’t matter now. The only choice we’ve left is to both kill each other!” Kai tactlessly said what’s in his mind.

D.O was shocked. They both sobbed louder. And louder. Even louder.

“I can’t kill you Kai.” D.O said.

“And so do I!” Kai replied.

Silence was present for about a minute.

“We don’t have enough time. The intelligence already sent backups.” Kai broke the silence.

They kissed for the last time. They exchanged a passionate kiss. Instead of exchanging farewell messages, kiss was given. The last moment of feeling the warm breath of each other added tears to both faces. They touch each other’s cheeks. They took a last caress of each other’s faces. The cry of manly Kai is unbearable for D.O. The sobbing of the pure, genuine and innocent D.O made Kai’s cold heart to a warm one.

“On the count of three.” D.O said. They aimed the gun right behind the heart of each other. The sobbing and the loading of gun was the only noise.

 

“One..”

 

“Two..”

 

“Three..”

 

A shot was heard . .

.

.

.

.

.

D.O’s blood filled Kai’s hand. .

.

D.O was dead. But D.O didn’t kill Kai. He can’t do it.

Kai shouted. He killed D.O. He cried even harder. He knelt right beside the dead and bloody body of D.O. His tears add wetness on D.O’s face. He hugged the dead body of D.O. Kai’s face was stained by D.O’s blood.

Kai aimed his gun . . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 on D.O’s heart. He loves D.O in the first place. But he thought of continuing. His nature of being cynical was there at the end.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Another shot was heard. But this time, both of them were dead. Kai turned the gun and pointed it on his head and killed himself. Kai had a reason to never live again;

"And in the end, we were all just humans. . . drunk on the idea that love, only love,  could heal our brokenness. Which is in the first place, that brokenness was caused by love." 

Time of Death:   6:50 P.M

Place of Death:  650(Postal code of Tongyeong)

 

*narration:

Another 2 humans were victim of love. Love is powerful in many ways. It’s so powerful that it can kill. It’s so powerful that it hurts ourselves and the environment around us. It’s so powerful that it can turn a cold heart into a fiery one, until it hurts. A powerful love can cause a wound and leave a scar. Love is powerful that it beats the nature of being cynical.

But with right choices and decisions, the powerful love can turn the night to day. The powerful love can bring sunshine to someone. The powerful love can make anyone a shining diamond. The powerful love can conceal a scar and forget a flaw.

But right choices and decisions are hard to think. To make a good one, be sure to include the power of love.

 

guys, i'm so thankful for finishing the story. i know the story went so fast, it's because i wanted to know the responses since it's my first story. :))sorry for any grammatical errors. :)