Ready To be Killed

650 ( A KaiSoo Story )

It was Tuesday, 6:50 in the evening; Kai was beeped by his agency. He went a distance away from D.O.

“Sir, you are commanded to assassinate a spy in 650(postal code of tongyeong).” Kai heard over his phone.

“May I know why?” Kai said.

“Okay sir. He’s a South Korean spy, trying to threaten and end the entire intelligence agency here in South Korea. We only know a few details of him and his agency. Their agency is a great underground intelligence. Their website is a fraud. They don’t use any communication means made by the outside world. Phones, internet, etc. They have an exclusive devices and gadgets. As of now, we can’t track him.”

“Copied.” Kai replied.

“Sir, you only got 24 hours to do this. 75% of our spies were already killed. Sir I repeat, you only got 24 hours.”

“Roger that.” Kai said over the phone.

Kai totally thought he was a salmon. He doesn’t know what to do with D.O. He hurried and told D.O

“D.O, don’t get out of the house – ever. Turn off your phone and the television. Lock the door. Destroy your phone if possible. Don’t open the door unless it’s me. I promise I’ll return.” Kai said and kissed D.O on the lips.

Kai wanted it to be short. He doesn’t consider it as a farewell speech. He believes that he will return. For D.O, for their little planet. Kai immediately left.

Few minutes later, D.O also got a call from his agency.

“Kyungsoo, you’re old identity was spread. They are now looking for you and wanted to kill you. You know what to do. We copied the enemy’s tracker and we can track them now.” He heard by the phone.

“So where should I go?” D.O asked and grabbed his gun immediately.

“Head to 650, near your old house. I repeat, 650 Kyungsoo. 650. (Postal Code of Tongyeong)”

“Uh-huh.” D.O was nervous. D.O made his way to 650.

Kai was busy scanning the entire place. He was turning his head side by side every time. He’s careful and sly in every move he made. Every cracking sound is an enemy to him. Kai then hid on a narrow alley.

“Sir the enemy is approaching. We tracked a tracker device near you. We’re sure it’s the enemy’s tracker. It’s 345 meters from you sir at 4 o’clock. I repeat, 345 meters at 4 o’clock.” Kai heard by his intercom.

D.O arrived at Tongyeong. He looked at his tracking device and found the spy. He went up straight. The device was malfunctioning from time to time. D.O took a last glance on the tracker:

 [Enemy at 3 o’clock(right side of D.O)] The device shows. D.O then threw the tracker. He knew that someone already monitored him on a monitor. D.O looked on his right, it was a narrow alley. He hid on a corner. D.O heard footsteps. It sounds familiar to him. But the footsteps are not going near, it goes further.  

“S-sir. E-enemy at *tsk tsk o’clock. At *static sound.” Kai couldn’t understand the message. He stayed put.

D.O turned and went straight the narrow alley. He silently walked and aimed the gun to a guy.

 

[okay guys, before going for the next chapter, I have a suggestion. I’m serious. :3 Play Taeyang’s Eyes,Nose,Lip on youtube(since I can’t add the music here) while reading. But first, look at its lyrics. Then, “I Believe” Sassy Girl Piano ost. Lastly, proceed on reading. Happy reading! I’m not being sarcastic.]