Salmons

650 ( A KaiSoo Story )

Kai and D.O didn’t consider themselves as spies anymore. They are salmons – spies who are considered to be inactive and to be killed. They still kept the secret that they are spy from each other. D.O already gave Kai a clue. Kai on the other hand, doesn’t want D.O to be harmed.

The day was not awkward anymore; they even made love on that night. The next morning, D.O woke up on Kai’s arm. The giggled and cuddled. D.O grabbed some clothes and made the breakfast. It was a normal day for them. Nothing more, nothing less. They wanted to recharge.

Wednesday, they woke up 6:50 in the morning. They had their breakfast. Kai had a trip to Jeju with D.O. Since Kai thinks of him as a Salmon, he also wanted to enjoy his remaining time. They went to a local resort. They both wanted to avoid many people as possible.

They chased each other in the meadow. The spring flowers were an apple to D.O’s eye. He picked the freshest daffodils for Kai. In exchange, Kai gave D.O a puppy. It was given to him by a local when he was lost in his way to the meadow. They went back to the resort and took a rest on a hammock. D.O was petting the dog. Kai smelled the daffodils. It was a very relaxing time for them. Escaping from the city noise, the breath of fresh air, the sound of nature – it was a soul-deep memory for them.

Thursday, they went back to Seoul. It was afternoon and they went grocery shopping. Since D.O was more knowledgeable in this area, he was in-charged. He gave orders and difficult tasks to Kai. Kai was fooled by D.O in some ways and made fun of him. Kai can’t help but to also laugh.

They went back to the D.O’s condo. Kai carried all the bags on the table.

D.O asked Kai, “Kai, since you’re living here, your condo must be empty.”

“Uh-huh.” Kai replied.

“Then what will you do?” D.O asked while getting the groceries from the bag.

“Nothing.” Kai helped D.O.

D.O spanked Kai and said “You’re paying for nothing?!”

“Don’t worry, it’s not me who’s paying. It’s my agency.” Kai said carelessly.

“Agency??” D.O asked with curiosity.

“O-o-Oh! Yeah, my agency. I work on a Dating Agency. I was reassigned here in Seoul. I’m a good worker so my boss gave me a long holiday!” Kai said.

“Really?! That’s awesome.” said D.O.

That was a relief for Kai. Kai continued helping D.O in arranging the groceries.

Weeks had passed; the secret was still safe from each other. No one still knows the true identity of their partner. D.O believed that Kai is a Dating Agent. Kai thinks that D.O is a dying man with a lot of money. But Kai is not sure if D.O is really dying. The only thing Kai was sure of was D.O has lots of money which he saved from his business.