Chapter 6

A Chance of Fate

★Chapter 6★

As they followed Guigui, Jiro asked Aaron "Did Guigui mentioned her boyfriend to you before?"

"No, today is the first proper conversation we ever made for these 3 days after we met her in the shopping mall," Aaron replied.

Jiro thought for a while before saying again, "I want to see how her boyfriend is like. If he's a foreigner, I will snatch Guigui from him! Hmm, but if he's a local, I will just blame it on fate that they are able to know each other in France then."

The three others smiled to themselves at how innocent their group member is.

As Guigui walked into the cafe, she quietly went up to Wangzi before putting her hands over his eyes and say, "Guess who?" Wangzi smiled before turning around to hug Gui. "I miss you" Wangzi said when they pulled apart.

Gui giggled and replied "Me too~!" As the two of them were sitting near the window, the four of Fahrenhiet could clearly see what they are doing. Aaron looked closely at Wangzi for a minute before breaking into a smile and walk towards the cafe, to where Gui and Wangzi are sitting.

Jiro was shocked and quickly ask "Aaron, what are you doing?!"

Aaron walked towards the two of them and smiled at Wangzi. "EH? What are you doing here, Aaron?" Gui asked as her eyes widen in surprise. Wangzi looked at Aaron for a while before standing up and give him a hug.

"Y..yo..you two..know each other?!" Guigui ask again.

As Jiro, Calvin and Wu Chun had followed Aaron into the cafe, they saw Aaron hugged Wangzi. Jiro was very angry and said "What the hell is Aaron doing?! Why is he hugging my rival in love?!"

"So, you are her boyfriend, huh?" Aaron asked Wangzi as he takes a seat opposite both of them. Wangzi nodded before reaching over to hold Gui's hand. "What a coincidence, we are actually classmates and sitting next to each other in class!" Aaron laughed.

"Really? Seems like we are really fated to meet again, yeah? Its good then, you can help me take care of her when I am not beside her," Wangzi laughed as well and gently knocked Gui's head.

"I will try then, how many person must I help to take care of her?" Aaron said and shakes his head. "Hmm..? Don't tell me there are other people who likes my girlfriend as well?" Wangzi asked.

"My band member, Jiro! He likes her for a long time already!" Aaron replied.

Guigui, who has been listening to their conversation for all this while, quickly cuts in and said, "Noo! Jiro and me are just good friends!" Wangzi laughed and said "really?"

Just then, Jiro, Wu Chun and Calvin had walked over to their table. "Hi, I am Wu Chun" Wu Chun introduced himself, his eyes eyeing on the apple on the table.

"I am Calvin" Calvin said as well.

"Thennn, you must be Jiro, right? I am Wangzi," Wangzi said anf turned to face Jiro.

"You are Guigui's boyfriend?" Jiro asked.

Wangzi smiled and put his arms over Guigui's shoulders before replying "Yeah, I am." Seeing what Wangzi just did, Jiro is filled with anger and shouted "Wangzi, I am telling you, if you dares to treat Guigui badly, I will..."

Calvin saw what's going to happened and immediately rushed forward to cover Jiro's mouth and dragged him away.

Wu Chun followed and said before leaving, "We are going to have to go now, sorry for disturbing you three. Aaron, just catch up with your old friend a while and comes back quiclky okay? We've got a lot of things to do"

Aaron smiled and turned to Wangzi "Don't mind Jiro. He's just like that. Soo, any new designs lately?" "Yeah, of course" Wangzi replied. [Wangzi's parents also opens a company of jewellery]

"No wonder she has the bracelet, at the airport last time, I even mistake her for Xiao Xun!" Aaron said. Wangzi suddenly smiled awdwardly and replied "Yeahh...."

"Okay, then I will make a move first, Bye~!" Aaron said again and left.

"Bye~!" Gui and Wangzi both said at the same time. When Gui saw that Aaron had left, she turned to Wangzi and asked, "How you get to know Aaron?"

Wangzi smiled and replied, "Don;t you know that Aaron's parents qwns a companny of jewellery as well? His father and mine had worked together before."

"Really? I didn;t know!" Gui said. "Silly girl!" Wangzi laughed and knocks her head again. This moment, Guigui smiled blissfully.

However, towards Aaron's attitude, she still could not understand why he 's sometimes cold but sometimes lively all in a moments of time.

 __________________________________________________________________________

Author's notes: Thanks for all the comments~! :D Guilun is starting to appear in the next chapter~~! Soo, stay tuned! However, I would want to say some bad news. My exams is going to start NEXT TUESDAY! Soo, it  means I might not be able to update for a week or so, but after my exams, I promise a chapter a day~! So please continue to support this FanFic~! :D Ohh yeahh, and I 've added my best friend as co-author :D