Chapter 10

A Chance of Fate

★Chapter 10★

When Guigui reached home, she saw that her father is sitting on the sofa, reading the newspaper. Guigui cautiously walked towards her dad before saying "Dad."

When Gui's father heard Guigui's voice he suddenly slammed his newspaper to the coffee table in front of him, causing a cup of coffee to fall to the ground and sending stains flying on Gui's dress. "Is this what you mean by going out for a day of fun??!!" Gui's father shouted at Guigui.

She was very shocked and picked up the newspaper to see wat her father meant. Her lips formed an O-shaped when she saw that it was of her and Jiro's picture taken together. She quickly organised the mess on the floor before her father, "Dadd..you know how the reporters like to write rubbish..~"

Her dad's expression soften before letting out a sigh and said, "Anyway. I don't want to see this again the next time no matter what, okay? And also, your teacher had been informing me that you keep sleeping in class, even though you're in High School doesn't mean that you can do watever you want, is that clear? Don't forget, even though you are not a famous artiste, you are still a worldwide reknown designer, don't spoil your own reputation!"

Guigui nodded her head and replied, "Okay, I will take note future, I will go up to my room first."

Guigui couldn't understand why her father is so angry over this. Never once did she know that it was her father's plan all along. The one he wanted to appear on the news is not Jiro with his daughter but.......................Aaron.

That night, Gui woke up in the middle of the night because of a bad dream. She dreamt that because of the incident of the sunrise, she would blush whenever she sees Aaron. Everyone thought that she like him, even Wangzi and no matter what she says, nobody believed her anymore. When Gui woke up she was sweating profusely, so she decided to design clothes instead of sleeping anymore. However, all she could think of is Aaron.

The next day..

While Guigui was walking to school, she saw a group of reporters crowding around the school's entrance. Being innocent, Gui continued to walked towards them thinking why they would be here for. But, as she walks, she remembers that there's a article about her yesterday.. "Don't tell me that  they are here for....." Gui whispered to herself and just at that point the reporters saw her and swarmed around her, asking questions.

"Guigui, can you explain about wat happened between you and Jiro?"

"Are you and Jiro a couple?"

"How long are you two together?"

Gui felt a smile creeping up to her face as she suddenly replied, "I'm not sure about this but there's FAHRENHEIT~! Why don't you all go over and ask them instead?" before running into school as fast as she could. That day, her classmates kept giving her wierd stares, even the teacher. As Aaron was not in school that day because of his filming schedules, Guigui started to felt bored without him around. Little did she realise, she was starting to develop feelings for him.

Gui slept for a few classes and of course, in the end, she was asked to stand outside. After school, Aaron suddenly went in the classroom before saying, "I'm sorry Cherry teacher, I forgot that I didn't inform the school that I won't be in school!"

Cherry teacher look at the both of them before replying, "Both of you! Stay back to clean the classroom today!"

The two of them look at each other before nodding their heads.

That day, after the two of them had clean the classroom and was going out of the school, Guigui suddenly turned to Aaron before saying, "Hey, are you free now?"

Aaron nodded before looking at Guigui and replied, "Yeah, why?"

"Then..Lets go shopping? I haven't go shopping in a long time," Gui pouted. Aaron was surprised but before he can say anything, Gui hold his hand and her puppy eyes, "Pleasse..? You are free now, anywayy~~?" Aaron let out a smiled and laughed before saying, "Alright then."

==================================================================================================

Next Chapter: Whole Chapter of GUILUN~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guigui and Aaron shopping..chatting..and getting to know each other more~ Will sparks soon fly between the two of them? How will the reporters react to this news? Aaron's manager wants Guigui to act in a drama with Aaron???

Stay tuned for "A Chance of Fate" ~~~~!!

==================================================================================================

Author's Notes: Yep, from next chapter, Guilun will appear on every chapter. The drama starts now~!