Chapter 2

A Chance of Fate

★Chapter 2★

Back to Aaron's POV,

'That girl made me lose Xun! What am I going to do now?! Anyway, she looks alot like the fashion designer of GHOST, but it can't be, she's so..' Aaron thought after he left the hotel.

Gui's POV

"Welcome home Xiao Jie!" Gui's mum said as soon as Guigui stepped in her house. She rushed forward quickly to hug Gui tight. (Note: Gui's real name is Wu Ying Jie, so her mum and dad call her Xiao Jie)

"Mommm~ Dadddd~" Gui called them as well. "Xiao Jie, mum missed you so much! You seemed to lot weight," Gui's mum said again with a hint of disappointment.

"Mummm~ You've just visited me last month, and you missed me already? And me losing weight means that my diet is a success!" Guigui replied cheekily and rolled her eyes.

"How could you say that?" Gui's mum said and pretended to be hurt. "Anyway, how's the hotel business?" Guigui asked with concern.

"Its still manageable, many other hotel companies had closed down due to the bad economy, so we are still considered lucky, "Gui's mum answered quickly and looked away. "Okay then, call me for dinner later, I will going up to my room," Gui replied brightly and went to her room.

That night, Guigui's father told her that he had already made preparations for her to be transfered to a school there, it is, 'ShengYing University' .

Guigui had also agreed, that night before she went to sleep, she thought to herself, "ShengYing University, be prepared" and drifted off to her dreams.

The next day, Guigui overslept and was late for school. As she was walking into her classroom, someone followed her. When she turned around, she could not help but shouted out, "You?!" that someone was Aaron.

He did not show it but he was actually very surprised to see her as well. It proved that wat they had thought who each other was, was right after all.

"Aaron, please take a seat quickly. As you have a busy schedule as we all know, I will pardon you that you are late for class for a few minutes." the teacher's voice suddenly rang out and broke the silence between Gui and Aaron.

"Oh, and you are GuiGui, the new student right? Please introduce yourself to the class." the teacher said again.

"Hi, my name is Wu Ying Jie, but just call me GuiGui. I just came back from France, and I am the designer of the brand 'GHOST' ." Gui said brightly.

"Wow~ a famous fashion designer for a classmate! Anyone didn't heard of 'GHOST' before?" some of the classmates shouted. Everyone shook their heads.

Gui grinned and then blushed. "Okay, quiet! Guigui, since the only empty seat is the one beside Aaron, you shall sit beside him."

"Wat?!" Gui's smile disappeared and looked back and forth from the teacher and Aaron, who was obviously reading his book and in his own world.

"Okay," Gui eventally replied reluctantly after a few minutes. Guigui walked over to the table beside Aaron and sat down. Around half an hour of lesson, it was already their lunch break.

A swarm of people immediately surround the table of Aaron and Gui, with a group of girls trying to get Aaron's attention and some asking Guigui question after questions about her life in France.

Oh~ how tiring that was for me to answer all their questions. Hmm, I didn't even have time to apologise to Aaron for mistaking him for a ert yesterday!' Gui thought to herself and let out a yawn. Just as she turn sideways to apologise, she realised Aaron was sleeping in class!

'Sleeping in class and the teacher is not even caring!' Gui thought surprisingly to herself. As it is University, it is more carefree and the teacher does not really care. Slowly, Gui followed suit and soon, she was sleeping soundly as well, just like Aaron.