Chapter 14

A Chance of Fate

★Chapter 14★

Suddenly, Guigui was being pushed to a table, and the table belongs to none other than, Aaron. Aaron was being woken by the impact and opened his eyes. Seeing Guigui being surrounded by the girls and in such a mess, Aaron asked, "What are you doing? Gui, are you okay?"

Guigui slowly raised her head, her forehead was bleeding because of the knock on the table. Her face were stained with tears and she managed to let a small sound, "Its..Pain..ful.."

As Aaron glanced across the girls, he finally understand what had happend. he shot a glare at the girls before saying softly to GuiGui, "You need to go to medical centre. Let's go, I will accompany you there."

"But..my legs are numb.." Gui replied, embarrassed.

Aaron kneeled down and carried Guigui before walking out of the classroom and past the girls, leaving them angry and upset.

~~

Aaron put down Guigui on the bed there before saying, "You should have known better to take them on! See what happens now?"

GuiGui pouted, "Look who's talking? Because of who, thats why I am HURT? Its all because your fans are too crazy, hitting whoever that has rumors with you!"

Aaron sat down, applying the medicine on Gui's wound before replying, "All right then. It's my fault this time. I am sorry."

Guigui smiled truimphantly, "Okay, I accept your apology.'

Aaron playfully pressed on her wound, Guigui shouted in pain but he hurriedly run off to the door of the medical centre before Gui cound hit him. As Guigui's legs are still numb, she couldn't walk and therefore glared at Aaron, shouting, "AARON YAN, You will be dead if you dare to come near me again!"

Aaron smirked and replied, "Really? Then you will have to stay here and wait for the doctor then. Hmm, I heard that the doctor will be out till late afternoon today, and there will only be me left to help to tend to your wound~'

Guigui glared at Aaron again before defeatedly saying, 'All right then."

Aaron slowly enters the room again, and sensing that Guigui isn't going to hit him anymore, he sat down. When Guigui saw that Aaronhad satdown already, she quickly hits him with all her might. But because Aaron tried to block her attacks, both of them lost their balance, which leads to Aaron falling on top of Guigui.

Embarrassed, Guigui quickly said, "Aaron... You are very heavy...!"

Aaron slowly gets up and straightened his shirt. "Have you read the script yet?" Aaron asked, trying to ease the awdwardness between them.

"Yeah, I think it's going to be quite a challenge for me" Guigui replied.

"Don't worry, I will lead you." Aaron smiled back.

Guigui nodded and smiled too. As the two of them chatted, the tense atmosphere around them started to disappeared. However, Guigui was troubled.

Guigui remembered the fortune teller's words, and she know it is going to come true after all.

========================================================

A/N: *Hint hint* Guigui thinks the fortune teller's words are coming true~ is it because she is falling for......? Haha. (: