Chapter 1

A Chance of Fate

★Chapter 1★

"Taiwan~ I am back~!" GuiGui said gleefully as she stretched out her hands to embrace the air around her. Guigui took her phone out and dialed a number,

"Wangzi, I have reached Taiwan!" she said as soon as wangzi picked up his phone. "Oh, okay , where are your bodyguards?" wangzi asked.

"Haha~ I have already shake them off! Anyway, when are you coming back from France to join me? I miss you already!" Guigui pouted to no one when she said that. "Hmmmm, I am not sure yet, I will contact you again soon, okay?" wangzi replied softy. "Okay~ Wangzi, I'm tired, I will call you again later, bye!" Guigui said in a bright tone before hanging up.

'Its been 7 years since I left Taiwan, WOW~ everything seems so distant to me now!' Guigui thought to herself after she hung up.

She raised her hand to call for a taxi and said to the driver "Uncle, CrownHotel please. ( a hotel that her father owns). "Miss, are you local?" asked the taxi driver.

"Oh, I have just returned after 7 years from France, so I am still not familiar here," Guigui replied with a smile. "I seemed to have seen you before," the taxi driver said again.

"I think you must have seen someone who looked like me thats all" GuiGui said with a giggle. She didn't realised that she was so famous here as well.

When she reached Crown Hotel, she couldn't help but let out a small gasp, everything changed! She decide to check in her luggage, before heading to one of the cafe there to have a cup of coffee.

"Ahhh~ bliss" Guigui said to herself. Suddenly, a man came out of nowhere, took a look at her bracelet before rushing forward to grab her and hug her tightly. That man was none other than Aaron.

"Xun, don't leave! Don't leave me for France! " Aaron said emotionally and hug Guigui even tighter. "EH EH EH! Wat do you think you are doing you ert?! Get your hands off me! " Gui yelled and struggled out of his embrace.

"But you have the same bracelet as her..." Aaron replied with a questioning expression. "What a lousy excuse! This bracelet's not even a limited edition! Just admit that you are trying to take advantage of me, you ert!" Gui shouted again and smirked.

"Now I won't be able to catch her before her flight, and all because I wasted time over you!" Aaron glared at Gui before walking away. "What the.." Gui exclaimed and planned to stop Aaron but was stopped by her bodyguards.

"Miss, we finally found you. Please go back home with us, your parents are waiting for you at home," one of them said. "Erm, but I already checked in my luggage in this hotel," Guigui tried to find excuses not to go home.

"Your luggages are already being transfered back home," the bodyguard replied again. "Alright alright, I will go home with you," Gui surrendered.

As she was in the bar on the way home, Guigui thought to herself, 'What an unlucky day! First the ert, now being caught and forced to go home! Hmm, come to think of it, the ert kinda looks like Aaron Yan the actor and singer. Haha, no way, how could a celebrity be a ert? I must be thinking too much!' And Guigui laughed out loud.