2

Love me
He wasn't in the mood lately. Lost in his though Yongjae stared out of the van's window, his mind replaying your words, it's never easy loving someone, don't you think. No, he thought to himself because someone he love, loving someone else. "Are you ok?" asked his Busan friend. "I'm fine" he heard himself answered. Daehyun knew that something was bothering his friend but he didn't want to pushed Yongjae and asked about it. Let him be was the best option for the moment.
 
The vehicle stopped at the entrance of the underground parking lot for the show. One by one, they headed to their waiting room "Oh, _____noona" Yongjae heard the maknae said. He turned to Zelo, noticing the younger one's gazed then he followed.
 
You were walking in front of him, hand connecting with someone he couldn't catch the face. The sight of you had narrowed his visioned, he felt his heart hung heavily in his chest. You were smiling beautifully and laughing lively that he'd never seen you that way before. He wanted to tearing you from that guy, holding you tight or locked you up inside his room where only him could be with you. 
 
The childish thought, he knew but you had make him felt like a small child crying for love and attention, sometime you made him felt like he could conquer the world in just a split second. But right now the only thing he felt was agony pained. He was upset that he knew he could break down and just cry.
 
"Was that Shinee, Minho sunbaenim that ____was with?" asked Yongguk. Everyone seemed to noticed the guy that hold your heart but what shook Yongjae out of his stupor was the comment from his stylist "I thought he was dating Bomi, I saw them together the other day" Yongjae mind raced to you, did you know this, how you felt, was that the reason why you were saying it was hard to love someone.
 
Yongjae got off the stage,  heading toward his waiting room. The rehearsal was long since the director needed to master the camera angle for B.A.P's song, by the time he satisfied all of them almost collapse. Yongjae was the last who followed the group heading back to his waiting room. In the hall way, he saw Minho was talking to someone. Yongjae contemplated on how to acted if you were to say hi to him. But as he approaching, his face fell at the sight, his mind race to you on what he saw before his eyes and his heart burned in anger, it was not you. He saw Minho leaning in and pecking on the girl's lip, holding the girl's waist tightly. Your lover boy was cheating on you and he was doing it in the public area without caring if anyone would see them together.
 
He bit his lips when he walked pass, ignoring the action that the two of them were performing with his heart race to you. He knew, soon this kind of gossip would reached your ears faster than he'd like it to be. Youngjae heaved the heavy sigh out in annoyance. Yes he liked you, yes he wanted you to only look at him, yes he wanted you to find out that this guy was nothing but the douche but he didn't want to hurt you even if it's mean he have to keep his mouth shut about what he saw today.