4

Love me

"Better?" he asked after handing you the bottle of water, he got for you from the shop nearby. You let your shaky breath out with the force smile, your eyes were swollen from the intense crying you had all the afternoon and through that times Yongjae never leave your side.

"I think" you quietly state before sipping a bit of water he handed to you. Just before you lowering the bottle, the single finger pushed the base of the bottle softly so it pressed gently to your mouth "Drink more. You need it" he urged.

You blink at him blankly before complied. The small smile form on his plump lip as he contented. You chuckled weakly as you screwed the cap back on the bottle. "Are you hungry?" Yongjae offered again and your stomach rumbled for the first time of the day at the thought of the food despite the lost of appetite you had.

You kept your silent as he was trying to figured what your reaction might be. After a long paused, he reached out for your hand, pulling you up from your seat and started to walk. "Yongjae, where are we going?" you meekly asked as he continued to drag you further along the street.

This time it was his turn to give you silent and all you could do was following him. His grip on yours was firm yet it was gentle as if he afraid that it would hurt you. You pacing after him through the stream of people passing by. Yongjae lead you to one of the restaurant in the corner of the street that was clearly gave the warm soothing feeling, just like home.

"Hey!" the cheering called from inside got your attention, as you saw the waiter was waving to your way. Yongjae just gave him the tiny nod before guiding you to the table at the corner end of the restaurant. He pulled the chair out for you and push it back after you took a seat. "I'll be back" he gently brush his hand on your shoulder with the reassure smile before turning his heel out to the open space of the restaurant.

The waitress approached you with the jug of clear fresh water and started to fill the glass and placed a basket of warmed bread right in front of you. "Your food would be ready soon. Enjoy!" she chimed and you softly protested "I haven't placed the order yet." She just chuckled and gave you the warmth smile "Don't worry he just did it for you"

You gave her a tiny nod with a bit of smile and thank her. Soon Yongjae came back with the big plate of pasta in his hand. "Jae, I am not really hungry" you quietly state. His eyebrows raised in surprised "Who said it's for you" then he placed the plate down before starting to spooned some of it in to his plate and start to eat.

You looked at him wide eyes with a shocked expression "Yah! Yoo yongjae! You were supposed to cheered me up" he stopped eating before looking back at you " You said you're not hungry" you huffed and folded your arms "I said I'm not really hungry" "It's the same" he shot back before continuing to eat "Yah!" 

Yongjae chuckled before he started to gave some to you "Here you go, princess" you scrunched your nose before nibbling your food without complaint. You have to admit his way of cheering you up and coy you to eat worked that it's annoyed you but it did make you feel better. You don't need a sweet words nor the cheesy gesture to cheer you up. You just need the sincerity act that was all.

Your eyes widen in surprised "Jae, this is good. It's so delicious" "Yeah, it's good right" his plump lip curled into a smile as you down a good portion of the pasta on your plate. You happily nodded as your mouth was full with the food. Yongjae reached out as his thump swiped across your lips and your heart did a funny flip "Slow down you big kid" he joked. You swat his hand away and just laughed at your antic.

He kept you company and kept your mind away from the heartache you have. Slowly you started to enjoy the evening with him telling you all the funny stories he had when he was on tour with the boys. All the goofy stuffs he did and all the things he experienced. It seemed very fun and you just hoped one day you could join them to the tour and have some fun.

Before you knew as you left the restaurant with Yongjae, you were all smiling and he looked fun. He never mention about the thing that broke you and you kept your mouth and mind shut from it for a good hour.

Suddenly the figure blocked your path and you were about to excused yourself to walked pass. You felt the sting on your cheek and you heard Yongjae shouted beside you. You whipped your head back, with your hand your cheek and saw the girl, Bomi "You shameless !" she screamed. "How dare you steal my boyfriend, you stupid, !" 

You were numb, speechless and confused as you looked back at here. Then your eyes landed at the person behind her. Minho was right behind her, with the fearful eyes. Your anger surged and you saw red."What did you just said to me?" you asked with cold voice and fire burnt in your eyes.