5

Love me

"you heard me" she retorted and folded her arms. You narrowed you eyes, straighten your standing posture and have the ice expression on your face. "Look kiddo" you started "Before you come to accused me, you better do some research" you smirked at her expression before continued "We hooked up even before you started your career as a trainee and you were saying I am the one stealing your so called boyfriend? Think again, barbie"

You glanced over at Minho "or you want to deny it, Minho?" and you smirked even more, triumphantly, Minho was swallowing hard and his face turned awfully paled as Bomi turn to him, waiting for his answer. "Why don't you tell her as well, that the ring you were wearing was from me 2 years ago at the date after the show champion christmas broadcast" you pressed on even though your heart was breaking. You felt awful that you had to bare your relationship just to justified that you were his real one not her.

"Now barbie, you see. I should be the one who call you whatever you'd called me before."she flinched at your reminder the harsh words that she used. "But, I am not gonna lower myself to your level, kiddo" by now your lips was curling into the wicked smile "Just wait and see, how far your career could go from now on"

You started to walk away as you heard Minho was calling you "Jagi!" your heart constricted but you forced yourself to walk away without turning back. At this moment you hate everything, you hate the world, you hate Minho, Bomi and even yourself. You kept your step steady. You heard her screaming at him and they fought. You stepped further away faster until you couldn't hear them anymore.

You were about to turn to the company direction when a warm hand grabbed you "No" the single word made you turn and you saw Yongjae with concerned eyes. "but Jae I have a work" "No you don't" you were about to shake him off when suddenly he pull you to the opposite direction.

"Jae!" you raised your voice a bit but he was undeterred. You started to struggled but his strong gripped secure your wrist in his hold. All day he been dragging you everywhere but you were at lost, sad angry and disappoint. Every time you were with him, you felt like a child. Yongjae kept his mouth shut the whole way and you came to blink when you were in front of your apartment door.

You were sure you never told him where you live but here he was dragging you back to your home. "How do you know, I live here" your voice was coated with surprised more than upset like before. He shrugged his shoulder , with his usual arrogant smirk " I'm smart, remember?" and he pointed his finger to the door knob, gestured you to unlock the door.

You looked at him blankly before mindlessly hand him your keys. You had no energy to argue with him anymore. You sighed deeply as the door was unlock and you dragged your feet to the couch before buried your face on the pillow. You lay there in silent with occasionally sniffed as your tears stream down. 

You wanted to scream, to lashed out or do something to make the things that you were feeling go away. You were suffocating not from your face pressing on the pillow but from the anger, jealousy and betray that Minho gave you. You started to doubt did he ever love you. Or it was just his benefit he got from you as a producer with lots of producer friends.

Your train of painful though become to halted when you felt the blanket draped on your shoulder as you heard him shuffled around in your apartment. He always make a fuss over you when you were in trouble or hurt and it's warming your wounded heart. Since when that your bratty younger friend became so reliable.

Then you felt the warmth press on your abdomen as Yongjae sit on the narrow couch where you were lied on. He softly your hair and humming the soft tune without saying a word. Your tear was slowly dried as you were concentrating on his beautiful voice. The tiredness took over and you starting to dozed off as his voice calming your angry heart. "Jae" you whispered "Hmm" his hand still softly ran through your hair. "Thank you" you heard his soft chuckle as he witty answered "you'd better be".