3

Love me
You were in the studio alone, doing what you can do best, work. Right now it was the only thing that could anchor you to the world. But everything seemed to fell from it's place, all the song you have been composed was full with sorrow, tears and regret. Yet you were telling yourself, it was a liar, just a misunderstanding. That the song you were composing was inspired from the movies you had watched three Days ago.
 
"Noona" you heard the called reaping through your headphone so you just press the buttons on the panel to paused whatever you were doing. Yongjae was looking at you in thought and you had a hunched you knew what he was about to say, you didn't want to hear it.
 
"Yes, Jae what's up" trying to brighten the mood you muttered the greeting to the younger one. "Noona you have been in here for more than five hours without a break, are you ok?" he was worried. You pushed your palm into your eye sockets, feeling the dull ache through your head. Sighing, you smiled to him "I'm fine, just got some idea to work with" he eyed you cautiously and you knew, he knew that you were lying but you couldn't deal with anything now when you were on the edge of crying yourself out.
 
"Is there anything you want to talk about?" he tried. You felt your eyes getting teary so you looked up and stared at the ceiling for a while, refused to look at Yongjae. "No, I'm ok" you croaked out without realizing that your tears had betrayed you. The salty liquid rolled down on your cheek and downward to your chin.
 
Yongjae stood there in silent. He knew you were denying it that you were breaking down and you refused to talk about it so he just reached out and gently wiped your tears with his thumb but said nothing. Little did he realized that his gentle touch was like the final straw to you. You shot up from your seat, trying to push pass him but Yongjae grabbed you tightly even though you have tried to shake him off.
 
"Let go, Jae" you tried weakly again to shook your arm free, still Yongjae refused to let go. "Yongjae please just let go" you squirmed harder while pleading with more tears burst out. He said nothing but holding on to you like you would run away from his life. Finally your desperation had turned into anger. You hit him hard with all your might still Yongjae never let go of your hand though every blow had cause him pain. 
 
You took out all your feeling on him, crying in the process but Youngjae never asked you to stop. He let you cry and hit him like he was the one who cause you all the pain until your energy ran out. Your hit becoming weak and your tears started to slow down.
 
 
Panting, you slid back to your seat, resting your elbows on your knees, you hung your head heavily in your hands. More fresh tears rolling down on you cheek and you hated it, you felt so weak, so desperate and you want to pretend that you never hear anything from anyone.
 
A pair of strong arms has enveloped around you. You stiffed at the contact with confusion before everything break apart. You clung to his shirt tightly and crying your eyes out for the first time after the rumor had started. You ignored it at first but when it continued for a month your heart wavered. You were praying that it wasn't true that it would be gone with the wind as the times gone by. But here you were, crying a river in Yongjae's arms like he was the only anchor you have in your life.