6

Love me

You woke up groggily as the sunlight was piercing through your eyelids. The blanket slithered down as you sat up and you saw the dark brown hair rest on the couch seat. Yongjae was sleeping soundly with his soft breath even. You were at a daze when suddenly the loud bang on the door had pulled you out of your stupor.

You raced to unlock the door and it flew open right away with Minho lunged forward inside your apartment. "Jagi, good morning. Are you hungry?" he paced further inside the apartment and came to halt at a sight of Yongjae. "I didn't know you got company" his voice glazed with annoy but you didn't seem to care.

"Morning Yongjae" you sweetly greeted Yongjae as he looked back at you in puzzle but seem to get what you were on. "Morning Noona" he replied before getting up and pecking your cheek. You blushed at the unfamiliar act but smile to riled Minho up. You padded toward the kitchen and you noticed that Yongjae went to the bathroom, leaving Minho to trail after you into the kitchen.

"Jagi, what's that supposed to mean?" he asked with his furrowed eyebrows. "Are you still here?" you asked without looking at him while you were putting the coffee in the coffee machine. "What do you mean am I still here. I am your boyfriend, remember?" you round back "Excuse me?" your anger was bubbling up as last night scene was replaying in your head.

"I am your boyfriend" Minho stubbornly said. "I.." you were about to talk back when Yongjae entered the kitchen "Baby, I am hungry" he said with a pout before walking to gave you a loose hug. "Hey! You punk! Get your hands off my girlfriend!" Minho raised his voice but the younger one seem to enjoy himself too much.

"Oh! Good morning Minho hyung. Didn't realized you are here. Where is Bomi?" Yongjae smirked before tighten his arms a bit around you and peck your head. "Yes, Minho-shi, where is your actual girlfriend?" you asked as you placed your hands on top of Yongjae.

"so you are cheating on me with this punk!" Minho raised his voice and kept his stare on Yongjae. "did I ever in relationship with you?" you deadpanned. "As far as I remembered you are in the relationship with that barbie for quite a while." you smirked. "Don't you changed the subject on me!" he shot back and you had to suppress the snort. 

"I think it's the same simple story that I was talking about." you calmly said and before you knew it. You were yank out of Yongjae's hug violently. Both of your wrists had been squeezed strongly as Minho shook them to get you to talk to him.

"You love me and belong to me!" he screamed at you "No one, I mean no one has a right in you!" "Let her go!" Yongjae interrupted with his hand stop Minho's violently grip on yours. "Or what!" Minho spitted. "I am talking to my girlf.." Minho didn't have a chance to finished his sentence when suddenly a single punch, collided with his jaw.

You yelp in surprised as Yongjae pulled you out from the grip and steady you. You buried your face to his chest and silently cry. You heard his cold voice warned Minho "You have 5 seconds to get out before I call the police" "Do you know who I am!" Minho screamed and Yongjae just raised his eyebrow at him "How do I know when you don't even know yourself."

"You!" "one" Yongjae started to count "Jagi!" "two" you still in Yongjae arms and tighten your hug even more "Jagi!" "Three" "Damn it!" "Four" you felt Yongjae put his hand inside his jean's pocket and then finally the door slammed shut and you flinched.

"Noona" he offered "It's ok now" he softly caress your back and you tried your best to inhale all the tears back but you make no move as your mind even more confused with what just happened. "Noona" he called again and you felt he shifted away to gently held both of your wrists.

You saw him bit his lip as the bruises started to form. He steered you to the couch, making you sit before moving away. Without thinking you grabbed his shirt, not willing to let him go. "I'll be back" he smiled softly and quickly moved back to the kitchen.