1

Love me
 
The sweet melody was filling the recording room. You were sitting on your chair, busying yourself with the control panel in front of you. He was singing beautifully inside the booth and you were doing your best to produced it.
 
It was a love song about foolishly in love with someone, it was his piece, his lyrics. You were trying to get into the emotion but when the chorus part started you pressed the button "Yongjae, just raised this one a bit higher and you can do the ad-lib later". He showed you the "okay" sign meaning he understood what you were saying and the day continued.
 
"Noona"  he called out once he left the booth. Without looking at him "yeah?" you waited for his response but his callout everythingl went into silent. So you looked up, he was smiling at you mischievously that now he got your attention. "How did I do" his hand grabbing a chair next to you and sat down while asking "Well, considering you're having a cold, it was good" you pointed.
 
"And as my producer, you have to take care of my voice" he declared. You cocked your head to a side, confused. Last time you remembered, you were just his producer not a manager. "Why would I?" raising you eyebrows. "Because you would want the song to be perfect, and it will be if my voice has been taking care of" he tried to sound reason.
 
Chuckling you started to see way this might go "What do you want, Yongjae?" "Ice cream" "But you are still sick and ice cream is definitely not for a throat relieve." laughing at his childish remarked, you turned you chair to face him.
 
"Probably but I want an ice cream as a reward for my hard work" his hand reached for you, pulling you off the chair out of the room. "Jae, I need to finished your song, I don't want to hear Bang grumble about it later on" you tried again to protest but the younger one seemed to ignore any reason you gave.
 
Soon you were at the ice-cream shop nearby the company, you've been there ten thousand times and most of the time alone, it was your guilty pleasure until Yongjae had joined in your little hide out. You don't even have to order, all the staffs there knew you. You have your favorite menu, the shop famous homemade chocolate ice-cream. 
 
"So how you come across with this song" you asked while nipping on the cold treats. He shrugged not meeting your eyes "Personal experience, I guess" laughing again you dug in his cup "Well, it's something that could make or break someone, don't you think" Yongjae looked at you and saw that you didn't look at him.
 
The deep thought look shown from your face, Yongjae couldn't help himself "Why, are you in that moment?" he joked with a smile. But soon his smile began to faded as you nodded your head in agreement. "Loving someone is never easy, don't you think" your smiled sadly. Youngjae bit his lips "No, especially with someone you know will never look at you" 
Sighing you force out a smile "Well, let's hope for best shall we?" you point the spoon up to him. Yongjae smiled before tapping his spoon with yours "yep, let's keep our hopes up"