Xiuhun: Cherry blossoms

Baby Buns: Obsession of the Dongsaengs (Ficlets)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He misses him badly. They all got passed the withdrawal-symptoms stage but that doesn't mean they are okay with one member gone, especially if it's their hyung. Kim Minseok is the pillar of the group; together with the leaders, he watches over the growth of his dongsaengs even if that means his own growth is delayed. He's a rather selfless man despite his playfulness on-cam.

Sehun recalls his favorite moment with him...

 

~

Japan. They're on their first secret vacation.

It's a given that they are on a buddy system. The maknae's partner is Seok-ah. Lucky. 

(Because Sehun don't want to call Minseok "hyung" when they're just the two of them because duh, being DONGSAENG-ZONED is a no. Just, no.)

 

"Seok-ah, why are they so hard to catch?" The big baby's running around the park, trying to catch cherry blossoms with one hand, the other hand holding his chocolate bubble tea. Yes, it's springtime.

"I think you've caught plenty," Minseok said, chuckling as he approached Sehun. He then started to pick up the cute pink petals that landed on top of the his fluffy recently bleached hair. The maknae tried to retort some sassy things but with his hyung's face close to his, he found his breath hitching. He just pouted cutely.

 

Sehun started to grumble something incoherent (read: he's started to feel sluggish) whilst Minseok continued to play with his hair, humming even. He soon rested his head on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter