Xiuho: Engagement (LAST PART)

Baby Buns: Obsession of the Dongsaengs (Ficlets)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sobbed on his shoulders--so much I feel dehydrated.

"Aigoo.. Junmyeon, you soiled my shirt. Now I have to get changed," he said with fake annoyance. He made no move to get away from my tight hug as if he understands why I'm like this. Maybe he doesn't but spoils me anyway. He is our hyung, the greatest hyung, after all.

 

I've recovered after a few minutes. My longing for him still lingers as I reluctantly let go. I kept him close, afraid that if I let go, he might disappear again. I felt my anxiety creep up my spine once again.

 

All the while, he just doted on me being so clingy. How can you blame me? I've had vitaminseok deficiency!

And that I'm so cute. I am not! I'm handsome and y and cool. I've improved since he left!

And that I'm the crybaby future husband when I should be the manlier one. Again, how ca--

 

WAIT. This one got me blushing up to my ears.

A part of me wants to errupt a good ol' indignant pout that is sure to make him chortle. He will kiss it away, I am so sure. He has told me that once as a threat, "If you don't stop pouting, this grandpa will kiss you!" I was too shocked to remain pouting and I immediately regretted it because IT WAS A GOOD DEAL, DAMN.

However, another part of me wants to shut him up: to push him down the bed, my bed, maybe our future bed, then just ravage him, to get a tast of his pale, slender neck, and pepper it with bite marks and kisses and I'm sure it will make him moan my name and it will be music to my ea--

 

"You're thinking of something erted, honey." His face close to mine brought me back to reality--or maybe deeper into my fantasies. Oh, dear.

"S-sorry."

He chuckled. "What, you're not even going to deny it?" Then he made that kind of face that makes a seduction expert's lose by landslide. "Maybe your fiance can make it into a reality?"

Who am I to deny this gorgeous minx? "Then... how about I--"

 

Then we heard my mom's voice calling me that I only have five minutes before waking up.

Dang it. I was about to devour him, too-- waking up!?

 

"Yes, honey. Your alarm is about to go off in five minutes. Want to continue?" Hyung smiled innocently now. (Maybe 50% mischieviously, like he's provoking me.) I'm confused. I know I'm going to regret this. However, as much as I badly want to continue my ministrations but I have to clarify something:

"I'm dreaming!?"

"Yes, Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter