Xiuho: Engagement (PART ONE) [Edited]

Baby Buns: Obsession of the Dongsaengs (Ficlets)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We waited.

 

We were patient for (what it feels like) one year like the great dongsaengs he expects us to be. We only received greeting cards. Apparently he's gone to Japan, Philippines, Congo, even Italy! So random, that hyung. We all pouted because we wanted--and still want to--come with. I personally can't believe SM pays for everything. Seems absurd for a cheapskate company. Nevertheless, we are happy out hardworking hyung is having a great time.

 

Then on a random dreary, just arriving at the dorm after our morning run, we found manager-hyung out of breath as if he ran from the company to the here, which is far and which he did. He told us the news we least expect.

"There was an accident. Minseok got involved. He was heading back to the company. He just accompanying an old couple to cross the street then a truck... lost its brakes... ran all of them over... All of them are in critical condition when they were rushed to the hospital." He said in between heavy breaths.

Kyungsoo was the first to lose his cool. He grabbed Manager-hyung's sleeve so tight I thought it's going to tear. He has this conflicted look as if he's angry, worried, and scared all at the same time. "Hospital. WHERE."

The group sprinted towards the van. Manager-hyung almost ran to all the red lights possible. It's a good thing it's still early in the morning that's why there are only few pedestrians around.

 

We really didn't get the time to react. 

 

After a week, we were standing in front of the casket all dressed in white. He was lying there as if in a peaceful slumber, unaware he just made all of us die a little--no, A LOT--inside.

I choked a sob. Should I act strong in front of my wailing groupmates? I was holding my tears when Yixing hugged me. That's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter