Xiuris: The First Personal Letter

Baby Buns: Obsession of the Dongsaengs (Ficlets)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody talks about their respective letters from Minseok out loud. There's a tad bit of curiosity, yes, but they respect each others privacy. It's keeping his advice to heart. In their line of work, they need people who they can trust--trust to keep their secrets or trust to not mess with each other's business if it's not necessary. However, it's also the trust they have with each other assures them that it's okay to show vulnerability at times.

Kris was the first who opened the letter. He planned to talk about the contents with Tao or Chanyeol once he finished reading it but...

 

 

Hey snotty leader, hyung here! ^^

I know by the time you read this, I already left for somewhere. Boss said it was a vacation so I guess that's that. Please don't worry about me. I'm the eldest so you don't have to check on me, both you and Junmyeon.

I will miss you. Waking you up, cleaning your mess, and even getting you out of bath once Tao starts whining about how it takes you so long to wash up. Seriously, more the an hour? Anyways, please do make sure to wake up early, ne?

What's amusing is that while I'm writing this down, you just asked me what I was doing and told me to cuddle with you. Remember you almost dragged me to the couch but Tao dragged you to the bathroom because he needs company? Your expression was priceless that time! That expression is what I'll remember while I'm away. Ha!

Now with the serious talk.

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter