PROLOGUE

Baby Buns: Obsession of the Dongsaengs (Ficlets)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey, guys, I need to tell you something.”

The rest of the group aren't really paying attention. They are either busy annoying each other or just simple nodding off because of fatigue-- back to back performances and variety shows are really fun, yes, but exhausting.

After quieting down the ones that seem that they have endless energy, Junmyeon finally managed to ask, “What is it, Minseok-hyung?”

The eldest hyung just grinned and said, “I’m leaving,” like it was nothing really important.

They to a while to react, I mean, how can you not get dazed with that sunshine of a smile:

Luhan: Do you not love us anymore, Baozi? TToTT

Yifan: That only explains the luggage that we saw you smuggling in the van. Expound more.

Junmyeon: Now? Where to? Who's with you??

Yixing: Happy trip, Minseok-ge! ^u^

Baekhyun: No, no, no! At least not with that outfit, that is. *diva mode*

Jongdae: Is this a prank, hyung? =.=

Chanyeol: Let me come with, hyungie! *insert Colgate smile here*

Kyungsoo: Do you want me to pack you lunch, Minseokkie? OuO

Zitao: I’ll miss you, ge. :(

Jongin: Are you going to elope with someone? *pissed*

Sehun: I forbid it.

 

(All at the same damn time.)

 

Minseok waited for the other overacting members to calm down. “I can’t believe I love these idiots,” he muttered to himself. He silently thanks the heavens (and SMent) for giving him a few near-normal members because I might lose my mind if everyone is— *sighs* never mind. 

He called up to Chanyeol and made him bend a little (well, duh, of course) so he can whisper in his ear,“Be a good dongsaeng and announce this to the others, hm?” as he hands the tower a card which have about the size of a short bond paper.

“Of course, Minnie,” the latter said playfully; that only means Chanyeol w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter