date or not.

YOUR LOVE OR MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV (baek su min pov)

 

chapter 5, ft. song:

“NAM JOO HYUK IS DRIVING ME INSANE. I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL. I JUST CAN’T ANYMORE…” I ran over and jumped on top of my roommate, “help me choose something nice to wear; I want to set a good impression on him. ;)”

 

* * * * *

After looking through my closet for what seemed like forever, I have picked out 4 outfits:

-Readers get to choose an outfit-
 

“Okay, I have settled my mind on this one!” I showed Jessica the attire, “not too casual, but not too y. Just perfect.”
“YAH! BAEK SU MIN! Are you kidding me?! This was like the FIIIRST outfit I picked out for you?!”
I shrugged, “I need to wear something that'll impress Hyuk”
“You won’t even be wearing it for long, so why bother” She did her erted smirk, which almost made me choke on my own laugh.
“WHAT’S WITH YOU AND YOUR THOUGHTS?!"
"Shut up, I just spent half an hour picking out clothes for you instead of chatting with Nam Joon. I wish you have the worst party ever.”
I snapped at her with a death glare, “I WISH NAM JOON DOESN'T BECOME YOUR BOYFRIEND.”

 

* * * * *

[Café Le Baiser]

Ye Jin offered me a seat beside the window while I was waiting to get picked up by Joohyuk.

“Chai Latte?”
“No, I’m fine for today. Thanks, Ye Jin”

Jin gave me a slight squeeze on the shoulder as she could see that I was pretty nervous. But it didn’t take very long before I heard a loud beep from outside.

It’s him! My body grew tense again.

Ye Jin winked, “his here! Have fun tonight!”

“Thanks” I trailed off… How does she know—Sigh! IT MUST BE THAT BLABBER MOUTH AGAIN!

 

 

“Hey Su Min”
“Hey…” I replied shyly

He opens the passenger door from his seat and I hopped on, but then… he didn’t drive, instead, he examines me like I was some unfamiliar specie

“What?”
“…What?”
“You’re staring at me like there’s something wrong…” I admitted awkwardly.
A simple, “ooh” escaped his mouth.
Joohyuk rubbed the back of his neck cutely before continuing, “it’s nothing… it’s just… I don’t know. You look really—Wow… Hahaha…” He chuckled with a small shrug.

Inside, I felt a tingling sensation flood the entire of my body, but I did not show it. Instead, I decided to mock him.

“I look… Wow? O.o*”
“You know what I mean”
“Wow as in bad wow, or wow as in good wow?”
“Let’s say, you’re just wow”
“So, I’m JUST wow, now?”
“Oh come on Su Min!”
I laughed at his unexpected reaction – MUCH KAWAII DESU LOL
“No, you have to be more specific; I don’t know what your ‘wow’ implies… it could be a bad wow; like, Wow she looks so horrible”
“… Don’t you like the mystery though?”
“No, as much as I don’t like to be JUST wow”
“You know what wow means, im not gonna say any more”
“…Omg, please Joohyuk? You know girls like the flattering…” I finally gave in
“HAHAHA. Well then, the flattering can wait. You can just get a wow for now”

JooHyuk smirked, YES OMG HE DID HIS ‘SIGNATURE SMIRK’ LIKE OMG THE MOST SWEETEST AND HEART MELTING SMIRK EVER (yeah, we get it Baek Su Min *facepalm*), and then drove off.

 

As much as I love, and have dreamt my whole life, being in the same car as this beautiful human being; I have to admit, the car ride was pretty awkward. We had nothing to talk about. And then from time to time, I’d notice Joohyuk stealing glances at me, and I’m sure he would have noticed me admiring his gorgeousness. I mean… LOOK AT HIM! Fitted nicely in a pair of black, skinny jeans (OKAY LOOK, not sure if it’s just me, but guys who look nice in skinny jeans are a total turn on. ANYONE WITH ME?) and matched it with a white sweatshirt. The sweatshirt had braiding patterns on it which reminded me of winter; and the thought of winter just makes me want to cuddle up with Nam Joo Hyuk (LOL, when do I never want to cuddle up with him anyway… :P)

 

* * * * *

[15 minutes later]

“We’re here”

Joohyuk parked his polished silver car across to an enormous mansion. That must be the party; there were balloons, party strings, food and, of course, people everywhere!

The young gentleman got out of his seat and ran over to my side to open the door for me
“Thank you”
“You’re welcome. Come, I’ll introduce you to the hostess” He grinned and guided me into the unfamiliar environment; everyone around me were either seniors from my school, or students from other schools and tutors. Out of the idek-how-many-people here, I’d probably only know about fiv— HOLY SHIZZ. IS THAT TAEHYUNG?

I tried to take a better glimpse of the familiar back; the young male had black hair with purple highlights just like V’s, and he wore clothes that were very similar to V’s style. The guy was about 177-180cm; yep, just like Taehyung… (okay, yes I “stalk” WAIT WHAT. NO. I DO NOT STALK! I just take INTEREST in other good looking human beings from the opposite . I AM 100% DEVOTED TO JOO HYUK, OKAY… LOL!). Unfortunately I could not absolutely identify the familiar figure since Hyuk was dragging and shoving me through the crowd of people.

Finally, we came to the empty hallway, and there I spotted THE FIRST person I knew; YAY, not too lost after all. I smiled at the female ahead of us, but she does not realise because--- she was smiling at Joo Hyuk? They know each other? Wait, why am I surprised, they’re in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter