best assignment ever.

YOUR LOVE OR MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


AUTHOR'S POV (baek su min pov)

 

chapter 3, ft. song:

 

The next day at school was the same; nothing special other than the fact that the popular, handsome and forever seductive Nam Joo Hyuk and I are friends - well at least we were on Facebook anyway...


I studied my timetable and slightly groaned, "we have PDH" I said to Jessica.
The overwhelmed girl skipped behind me and pushed me forward towards the classroom. This girl liked PDHPE lessons because she finds the teacher good looking. I don't fully agree but I'm not gonna comment on that, either.


Anyway, so we're waiting inside the classroom for Mr. Yong to arrive - his always 10 minutes late, which is good because it means that I get to hear 10 minutes less of his lecture. Despite his sorta-somewhat-cute-ish face, he has that turn-me-off voice.
Like, have you ever come across a really adorable, youthful looking guy but then when he speaks he sounds like a sick seal? Or even a guy who looks like your most beautiful dream, but when you hear his voice that dream becomes a nightmare? (aka. Chanyeol & Wu Yi Fan. soznotsoz) Yeah, well anyway, that's kinda the same idea as Mr. Yong.


I was so absorbed in my whole relate-mr-yong-to-a-kpop-guy daydream thing, I almost forgot to greet him when he walked in. Luckily, there's always Jess - paying attention to everything he does.

The class behind Jess and I stood and bowed in unison, "good morning teacher"
He smiled
ngaww those dimples though!
"Good morning class 11-B"
eww, never mind


"Today, I have an assignment to hand to youse. This will contribute 15% to your final result in PDHPE so I want youse all to smash it!"
The sporty guys at the back corner of the classroom shot up and yelled "HELL YEAH" which almost scared the HELL OUT OF ME. I rolled my eyes and scoffed, "they're strange"

"So, here's 9 sports, I want the class to partner up. Each group will end up having a different sport. You have to research about the sport, interview people who plays the sport professionally whether its a couch, a teacher, or yourselves, maybe. I want you to get as much info. as you possibly can and we're gonna have a presentation at the end. Anyways, so, first come first serve."
"We have: basketball, baseball, martial arts, dance, swimming, ice skating, ice hockey, volleyball and soccer" Mr Yong announced, "okay, once you have a partner, come and tell me what you and your partner have decided on, and I'll note it down."

Jess grabbed my wrist, "Dance?"
As she was about to stand, I dragged her back into her seat.
"What?"
"Let's not do dance..."
"What? Why?"
"I want to do soccer."
"But we know nothing about soccer."
I smirked and did that whole eye brow lifting thing
"... oh!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter