can worst get any worse.

YOUR LOVE OR MINE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV (baek su min pov)

 

chapter four, ft. song:

 

 

[Café Le Baiser]
The sign hung above our heads before the golden sunset. In front of me, not very far away, is no other than Mr. Nam Joo Hyuk (>:)) holding the door waiting for me to enter (AHH, SUCH A GENTLEMAN, I SWEAR<3).

“Thanks” I walked in, and was immediately greeted to a lovely scent of coffee beans. 
“No worries. I’m just gonna go change and start my shift; please help yourself” He pulled out a chair for me (SEE WHAT I MEAN – GENTLEMAN <3)

Joo Hyuk walked off and it didn’t take long before the overwhelmed looking Ye Jin crouched beside me.
“HOW WAS IT!?” She almost yelled
“How was what?”
“Don’t try to hide things from me! Chae Eun (Jessica) already told me you went to the library with Joo Hyuk!”
“That blabber mouth!” I whinged, “what else did she tell you?!”
Ye Jin made a sudden move and slid onto half of my chair, “I don’t care what she’s told me; I want you to tell me”
I laughed, “HAHAHAH, why though?”
“I don’t know” she shrugged, “I guess, information from first-hand person is always more accurate. Besides, you know Chae Eun always exaggerates right”
I laughed again, “okay fine, I’ll tell you”
Ye Jin huddled closer towards me as I began to tell her my story:

“So, we both bussed to the library after school and then we did our work, duh duh duh; nothing very special. But I have to say, he is a really good soccer player.”
“You don’t even know how to play soccer, how would you know if he’s good or bad.”
Ye Jin’s acknowledgment made me kinda blush.
That’s somewhat true but like… “I don’t need to know how to play soccer to know whether his good or bad! Besides, if he was a bad player, he wouldn’t be the couch, let alone win 10 trophies during his high school years”
Ye Jin furrowed her eyebrows weirdly at me
“I did not stalk him. He told me.”
‘…’
“Okay fine, I counted. Shush!”
She half laughed, half nodded as a sign of letting me know I can continue.
“Anyway, so when we finished our work he asked me about my hobbies and stuff—OMG YE JIN I THINK HE LIKES ME”
Ye Jin knocked my head playfully and mouthed ‘you wish’
“HAHAHA, im just kidding! Well yeah, so, I told him that I dance and he said he was there when I performed at the School Festival—OMG DID YOU KNOW THAT HE DANCES AS WELL!”
Ye Jin rolled her eyes and nodded as if she already knew
“Well, he told me that he used to dance and that he likes dancing and everything and—OMG HIS JUST SO PERFECT. HE CAN PLAY SOCCER, HE CAN DANCE, HIS SMART, WHAT IS THERE HE CAN’T DO LIKE OMGGGGGG”
“Can you stop trailing off!” Ye Jin bumped me annoyingly
“I’m sorry” I bit my lips in embarrassment, “anYWAY! So I told him I wanted to look for a training centre to do dancing again, since I quit like 2 years ago, and he suggested the Seoul National Dance Studio – but do you not understand HOW HARD IT IS TO GET IN” I sighed.
“Wait… Joo Hyuk suggested ‘Seoul National Dance Studio to you?”
“Yeah…”
“Did he mention anything about ‘TopHitt Dance Academy’?”
“Um… no? But that’s the one I used to go to. Why?”
“Are you sure?”
“You’re making me worried! What’s wrong?”
“Oh it’s nothing!” She snapped out of her curious face, “It’s just that… I thought it was weird he didn’t suggest it to you…”
“Why would it be weird?”
“… Because he goes there…”

 

* * * * *

The next day at school was just the same; class, break, classes, lunch, class again, end of school. Nothing special. I didn’t meet up with Joo Hyuk today because I had something to do after school. Since I was serious about looking for a dance training centre, I decided to book for a spot at TopHitt Dance Academy (THDA). And no, I did not decide to go with this academy because Joo Hyuk goes there but because I was an ex-student there I know the rules and regulations, and the teachers. And thank god I was an ex-student; they told me that if I wasn’t, auditions would take place in two weeks, but since I used to attend THDA I got the ‘fast-pass’ and my audition was today. Unlike the other less popular dance studios, you can just pay the entry fee and then get it; THDA and other more strict academies require you to audition. Sigh, why so troublesome.

 

 

I sat in this small, cramped room with 2 other strangers; one girl and one guy. Other than having no one talk and sitting so closely together, the most awkward thing is that the guy and I were wearing the same, black harem sweatpants. It was also awkward since the two of them wore conservative clothing; the girl wore tights with an extra-extra-extra-large sweater over it. I not even kidding; you can barely even see her upper legs with that sweater on top, and the guy wore a plain white shirt. I, on the other hand, wore a pink crop top that hardly even reached my belly button.
Why won't THDA give us a bigger and better room? I keep making eye contact with these two; this is just so awkward man.

“Next up: Baek Su Min” OH THANK GOD. I raised my hand to let the woman know I am ready. I took out my CD and handed it to her on my way in.

 


OH. EM. EFF. GHEE. IS THAT HIM?! I felt my legs tremble at the sight of the familiar black with purple highlighted hair head.
 

“Hi Su Min, it’s been awhile. I’m so glad to see you want to join the academy again.”
Ms. Park, my one-year dance instructor also the judge today, say to me but my eyes never left the male in front.
“Oh, I almost forgot to introduce you to this gentleman over here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter